TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
davetrav wrote:thanks! I knew I recognized the chanting... had completely forgotten it used to be on the website. Still makes me wonder: is it from a previously written piece or is it a snippet of the TDKR score? I want to hear the whole thing whatever it is.
My assumption, FWIW*, is that it's from the film and has something to do with Bane's origin or supporting body of rogues.

*Exactly nothing!

Aranion wrote: My assumption, FWIW*, is that it's from the film and has something to do with Bane's origin or supporting body of rogues.
We'll have to wait and see I guess.

Hey guys, first time poster here, but a long time follower. I went to the Harry Potter screening last night and recorded this badboy.

Just uploaded it, I think its the best camrip so far.

I can definitely say that you guys will catch a few more things with this version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBqGGt1VmqA

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:It's confirmed the teaser will be officially released Monday...
Don't y'all remember that "The Dark Knight" trailer (not the teaser) was not supposed to be released until Monday, December 17? However, it was released on Sunday, December 16 via the Joker's viral website, http://www.atasteforthetheatrical.com.

INITIAL REPORT
Despite the fact that a pirated trailer has been circulated on the net, Warner Bros. Pictures won't release the official online trailer on the weekend. However, the studio that produced the action adventure movie has given out confirmation that they will release it on Monday, December 17. They also noted down that it will be in multiple format.
http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00013007.html

SUBSEQUENT ACTION
WB has released the non-bootlegged, high-quality trailer, so check it out after the jump.
Dated 12/15/2007 http://movies.gearlive.com/movies/artic ... ht-trailer
Forget about those crappy The Dark Knight trailer bootlegs that have been flooding the Internet this weekend. Warner Brothers has finally premiered the official Batman sequel trailer in all its beautiful splendor on-line.
Dated 12/16/2007
http://www.movieweb.com/news/watch-the- ... now?page=4

"The Dark Knight Rises" teaser could share a similar timeline. Let's hope so...one day sooner is better.

All right. After a few days of resisting, I saw the teaser today when I saw Harry Potter.

I was a bit disappointed because the teaser mostly consisted of footage from BB and TDK, but that's all right. They only have a month and a halfs worth of footage so far, but they did give us something.

The end of the teaser was pretty awesome. Can't wait to see Batman's showdown with Bane.

Only 370 more days to go you guys! We can pull through this!

Crazy Eight wrote:
dafox wrote: A picture of a horse is self explanatory? Bane is probably tied in with the LOS and in BB the LOS released the Arkham inmates while they were dressed as SWAT. It doesn't have to be on the record to have him released. Calling someone a retard for making an assumption while everyone else here is speculating doesn't seem to have much reason but looks more like you did this out of disdain of someone (me)
My God, the picture applies even more now... It's not the horse you should be looking at. :lol:

There's a distinct difference between someone being released from prison and someone being broken out of prison. Pick your words more carefully next time.
I wasn't talking about how the picture is supposed to make me a retard I was talking about why I am supposed to be a retard... Bane could have control of the jail just like how the Joker had control of Arkham Asylum in the graphic novel Arkham Asylum A Series House On A Serious Earth. Also like how Dr. Crane had control of Arkham Asylum in BB which was basically controlled by Ras since " Crane was just a pawn". And since there is a distinct possibilty Bane is taking over for Ras it would be similar to how Ras infiltrated Arkham through Crane. I'm not as stupid as you would like me to be
Last edited by dafox on July 15th, 2011, 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"When art imitates life"

Jake wrote:Hey guys, first time poster here, but a long time follower. I went to the Harry Potter screening last night and recorded this badboy.

Just uploaded it, I think its the best camrip so far.

I can definitely say that you guys will catch a few more things with this version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBqGGt1VmqA
Thanks. It's not the best, but it's pretty good. I'm sure it'll be taken down soon though.

It looks bright, compared to the original cam video. The ending scene will be analysed to hell when I get my hands on the Hd version. :lol:

TauHeel05, also remember the trailer's online release a day early was in conjunction with a very active viral/ARG campaign. Other than the release of the still of Bane, there's been no indication that we'll be seeing a similar sort of marketing for TDKR.

I think we're going to be waiting until Monday, y'all.

I wasn't talking about how the picture is supposed to make me a retard I was talking about why I am supposed to be a retard...
Wut. You asked what a picture of a horse has to do with your intelligence...
Also like how Dr. Crane had control of Arkham Asylum in BB which was basically controlled by Ras since " Crane was just a pawn". And since there is a distinct possibilty Bane is taking over for Ras it would be similar to how Ras infiltrated Arkham through Crane.
Slow down tiger. You questioned the validity of the claim that Bruce was in a Gotham prison based on the casual assumption that Bane had any power in the legal system whatsoever... your ramblings in this comment are completely irrelevant to your original post.
I'm not as stupid as you would like me to be
:|

Does anyone know when we can expect an HD version of the teaser online? Release date?