TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
MSUspartans2211 wrote:Does anyone know when we can expect an HD version of the teaser online? Release date?
Possibly Monday.

MSUspartans2211 wrote:Does anyone know when we can expect an HD version of the teaser online? Release date?
It's been online in HD for quite sometime now... Where have you been?

The 3rd person in the end bane/batman scene - filming? some kind of live batman defeat broadcast?

I'm pumped for the tidbits as much as the film I think!

Mason01 wrote:
Possibly Monday.
I'm 100% sure it will be Monday.

thurman wrote:The 3rd person in the end bane/batman scene - filming? some kind of live batman defeat broadcast?

i've considered this as well....a public humiliation of the batman...a destruction of his symbol....hmmm...goes in line with Bruce saying "what if he doesnt exist anymore?" he could be referring to people not being afraid of Batman, and not respecting him after seeing that done to him

I also noticed on my brighter rip that bane might have something on his back.

Venom?

talli wrote:
thurman wrote:The 3rd person in the end bane/batman scene - filming? some kind of live batman defeat broadcast?

i've considered this as well....a public humiliation of the batman...a destruction of his symbol....hmmm...goes in line with Bruce saying "what if he doesnt exist anymore?" he could be referring to people not being afraid of Batman, and not respecting him after seeing that done to him
Wow that'd make for some very compelling storytelling. Bane publicly humiliating and crippling Batman, and for the finale...unmasking him.

Jake wrote:I also noticed on my brighter rip that bane might have something on his back.

Venom?

its some kind of strap...most likely bullets or weaponry

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
It's been online in HD for quite sometime now... Where have you been?
Joke, right?

I don't think Bane will unmask Batman publicly because if he did then there's no point to Bruce visiting Gordon in a ski mask. That is of course assuming that the scene we saw was Bane and Batman's first encounter and that scene happened before Bruce visited Gordon. The thing at Batman's back might be someone Bane used to bait Batman? Maybe Catwoman or Miranda (if he knows who Bruce is).