TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
TalkOnCorners wrote:WB is so friggin' fast! The clear one posted just a few hours ago was taken down already. Dammit.
WB are such douches! Just release the teaser already!

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
TalkOnCorners wrote:WB is so friggin' fast! The clear one posted just a few hours ago was taken down already. Dammit.

If they released it with HP7 and people maybe more interested, why not posted it on the website. I don't understand???

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
So much fail on WB's part. Ugh.

I'm finding this slagging on WB pretty juvenile. They want to do everything to drive ticket buyers to HP VII.2. Releasing the TDKR trailer online, in their opinion, is counter to their marketing approach for both films.

We don't have to like it. But c'mon. It's a few days. We'll live.

Aranion wrote:I'm finding this slagging on WB pretty juvenile. They want to do everything to drive ticket buyers to HP VII.2. Releasing the TDKR trailer online, in their opinion, is counter to their marketing approach for both films.

We don't have to like it. But c'mon. It's a few days. We'll live.
Absolutely agreed. This is the business. It's how it's done. The movie is a year away. Calm down people, there will be plenty of time after Monday to watch the trailer over and over.

Last night when I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, it didn't have any trailers attached! It's too bad, I was looking forward to seeing this trailer on the bigscreen.

Exactly. Well said Aranion. We already have a teaser poster and a picture of Bane to drool over. No complaining is necessary. ;)

A legend, Mr. Wayne, a legend!
Good thing I kept my tab with the teaser open, so I could still drool over it. :modesty:

Anyone has a clear version to share? All the ones I'm looking at were taken down. :(

TalkOnCorners wrote:Anyone has a clear version to share? All the ones I'm looking at were taken down. :(
Spent the last 30 minutes browsing the interweb for a new upload with no success. I'd appreciate a clearer version also.