TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Vader182 wrote:
Batcat wrote: It doesn't mean the movies are disconnected. They can be their own and be connected at the same time...
Obviously, The Dark Knight is a sequel of Batman Begins. Each film is meant to be self-contained, and understanding that point is essential. The ending of Batman Begins isn't meant to make you go "yeah, yeah I can't wait for the next one!" At the time, he (literally) had no plans on doing The Dark Knight until he started thinking about it and got excited. Sure, it's not like he wasn't highly considering it, but even with The Dark Knight Rises, if he hadn't thought of a satisfactory story, he simply wouldn't have done it and left it as a two film franchise, he's spoken about that as well. The ending of the film, is the ending.

I have the luxury of having read virtually every interview with him published online (or watching) as I have an eye condition that prevents me from watching films properly and reading (paper), and this freed up a large amount of free time for me to look into things like that.

-Vader
i thought he had a plan in his head for the second batman movie (TDK) after BB since at the end we can see Gordon spoke about escalation and presented a joker card for batman

RIFA wrote:
DHOPW42 wrote:Here's a pretty good quality version of the trailer (recorded with a camera, though):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gr70IDC--w
Good quality.
Nice how we get the whole shot of the screen.

I'm on vacation these weeks, every time I log into this thread its gotten like 50 pages of posts -.-

So did I see correctly or does bane have some sort of tubes on his back at the end of teaser?

RIFA wrote:Vader, I think Nolan always had a plan. Knew from the beginning what he was going to do. He's just teasing people to feed his mysterious aura... :lol: He's like the Joker... posing as a guy with no plans when in fact he has one... 8-)

I'm pretty sure Nolan knows what his next project will be... even though he'll surely say the contrary.
Thanks Rifa, this is what I think as well... I also think he had a plan after TDK "It'll do fine against cats" ;)

I think each movie can be watched separately but I think all the movies together will be connected in a beautiful way (or at least that's what I'm hoping for)

Thanks DHOPW42 for the good quality video :)

Batcat wrote:
RIFA wrote:Vader, I think Nolan always had a plan. Knew from the beginning what he was going to do. He's just teasing people to feed his mysterious aura... :lol: He's like the Joker... posing as a guy with no plans when in fact he has one... 8-)

I'm pretty sure Nolan knows what his next project will be... even though he'll surely say the contrary.
Thanks Rifa, this is what I think as well... I also think he had a plan after TDK "It'll do fine against cats" ;)

I think each movie can be watched separately but I think all the movies together will be connected in a beautiful way (or at least that's what I'm hoping for)

Thanks DHOPW42 for the good quality video :)
I forgot about that line!!

DHOPW42 wrote:Here's a pretty good quality version of the trailer (recorded with a camera, though):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gr70IDC--w
I REALLY DISCOVERED SOMETHING!
At 1.14 in this teaser!
Someone is hanging/standing in the background, who the hell is that?!
Last edited by Jones on July 15th, 2011, 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

OMG. Look at the last scene with Bane and Batman. That's a new suit. His ears are smaller and the shape is different. Extreme cuts and weird angles... I think...
Catwoman borrowed him her suit.
Last edited by RIFA on July 15th, 2011, 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.