TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

I don't understand that website.

Is it even 100% certain we're gonna get a teaser trailer during Harry Potter?
and to be honest I'm looking foward to TDKR teaser trailer more than seeing The Deathly Hallows Part 2
"When art imitates life"

Dream-Xtractor wrote:I don't understand that website.
It lists recently classified trailers (the United States equivalent, for instance, is that green/red screen that comes up before trailers and says whether the preview is approved for general audiences, mature audiences, etc.). So if a TDKR trailer was made and classified, it should pop up at the top of that list prior to whenever it's released.

George wrote:
Dream-Xtractor wrote:I don't understand that website.
It lists recently classified trailers (the United States equivalent, for instance, is that green/red screen that comes up before trailers and says whether the preview is approved for general audiences, mature audiences, etc.). So if a TDKR trailer was made and classified, it should pop up at the top of that list prior to whenever it's released.
Thanks.

No TDKR in sight. :(

I knew it wasn't gonna be in front of HP7. It's gonna be in front of Captain America.

CaliKid329 wrote:I knew it wasn't gonna be in front of HP7. It's gonna be in front of Captain America.
In front of a Marvel film? I find that hard to believe... :think:

Actually I wanna change that pick, I think before Cowboys and Aliens. I thought that movie came our at the end of August. Last week in July is when we'll see this puppy!