[SPOILERS] Production in Cardington

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I've come home for the easter holidays and now I'm a 10 minute drive to Cardington. I really would love to check out whats going on over there. Any ideas how I could get in?

What Would Batman Do?

go to the office... but i'm sure they'll tell you to go away.

I've come home for the easter holidays and now I'm a 10 minute drive to Cardington. I really would love to check out whats going on over there. Any ideas how I could get in?
A bazooka?

Hardy will be there!!!! THere are new pictures uploaded by Hardy himself, hes leaning against his car outside of the Cardington Hangars. They are definitely training or setting up one of their sequences with Bane in those Hangars.

Hardy

Cardington Hangars

Prison facilities? Hardy's tattoos are gonna work for this role :lol:

those stages are huge. some sand box nolan has to play with. cant wait to see what nathan has built. the 'begins gotham street was beautiful. speaking about oscars on the other thread, one for production design is long over due.

See I guess I've just been assuming that all the Cardington sets have been unchanged since Batman Begins and are just getting re-used for TDKR. Anyone know if they did any extensive renovations for TDK or since then?

talli wrote:Prison facilities? Hardy's tattoos are gonna work for this role :lol:
Yeah, that's what I think too 8-)