[SPOILERS] Is Miranda really Talia?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Is Miranda really Talia?

Yes
56%
No
31%
Doesn't matter to me
13%

Total votes: 145

So you won't even consider it a possibility? Should Warner Bros give Nolan complete control after everything he has done for them? Absolutely. Did they? Not necessarily.

Studios always seem to think they know best. The first couple of Spiderman films were juggernauts at the box office, but that didn't stop the studio from interfering with the next one. It can happen.

I'm not ripping Nolan. I'm just asking a fair question. It's hard to imagine how Selina will fit into all this.

Rukia wrote:I'm not ripping Nolan. I'm just asking a fair question. It's hard to imagine how Selina will fit into all this.
We don't have a single shred of info on her at this point. Wait until we see what he does with the character before you start making accusations of studio interference.

Z. Cobb wrote:The only thing this film needs... is Cillian Murphy. :lol: :lol:

To be honest i hope he's in this one as well, but more of an important roll.

Rukia wrote:So you won't even consider it a possibility? Should Warner Bros give Nolan complete control after everything he has done for them? Absolutely. Did they? Not necessarily.

Studios always seem to think they know best. The first couple of Spiderman films were juggernauts at the box office, but that didn't stop the studio from interfering with the next one. It can happen.

I'm not ripping Nolan. I'm just asking a fair question. It's hard to imagine how Selina will fit into all this.
Look its obvious that Warner Bros aren't pushing for Catwoman because the fact that Anne Hathaway got the role... if it was studio choice I doubt they would have gone for her... they would have gone for someone like Jolie... with the Star status.

warnerg wrote:
Z. Cobb wrote:The only thing this film needs... is Cillian Murphy. :lol: :lol:

Doubt it. Sad phase.
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
warnerg wrote:

Doubt it. Sad phase.

Ya i actually like the scarecrow.

Z. Cobb wrote:
Rukia wrote:So you won't even consider it a possibility? Should Warner Bros give Nolan complete control after everything he has done for them? Absolutely. Did they? Not necessarily.

Look its obvious that Warner Bros aren't pushing for Catwoman because the fact that Anne Hathaway got the role... if it was studio choice I doubt they would have gone for her... they would have gone for someone like Jolie... with the Star status.
Wow.

just changed my vote....dang though i was hoping this was gonna be like the time when people on IMDB message board for Inception kept saying Arthur was gonna be a traitor.....

Why change your vote? That's weaksauce bro.

Rukia wrote:Why change your vote? That's weaksauce bro.
your right, i'm changing it back.