no Talia? Wait a sec!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Liam Neeson was cast as Henry Ducard....he turned out to be Ras Al Ghul.

Ras tells Wayne that with Gotham he has tried new means of destruction, economics. He also says that Bruce's father was much more noble than to give into corruption. That suggests that Ras went through Wayne enterprises as a way to crumble Wayne......so Ras must have had somebody working for the company. It could easily be Talia Al Ghul, under the moniker of Miranda Tate.

talli wrote:Liam Neeson was cast as Henry Ducard....he turned out to be Ras Al Ghul.

Ras tells Wayne that with Gotham he has tried new means of destruction, economics. He also says that Bruce's father was much more noble than to give into corruption. That suggests that Ras went through Wayne enterprises as a way to crumble Wayne......so Ras must have had somebody working for the company. It could easily be Talia Al Ghul, under the moniker of Miranda Tate.
No.

talli wrote:Liam Neeson was cast as Henry Ducard....he turned out to be Ras Al Ghul.

Very possible, she can be what Vesper Lynd was to Bond.

abcd786 wrote:

Very possible, she can be what Vesper Lynd was to Bond.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I guess she could and the way Vesper's death doomed Bond, Talia's... nooooooo

I dunno.

:thumbup: But the twist would be too noticable.. I mean look you already figured it out minutes after you found out the role (if its true)
"When art imitates life"

This could be a possibility. However, Wayne hasn't had a real love interest in any of the movies yet. So Tate might be who she is without any ambiguity.

It's possible, but I couldn't see it happening. The twist is to obvious, Nolan is cleverer than that. Suppose it's a 50/50 at this point.

Mason01 wrote:It's possible, but I couldn't see it happening. The twist is to obvious, Nolan is cleverer than that. Suppose it's a 50/50 at this point.

it wouldnt be too obvious, but i dont think it would be meant to be a huge twist....thats not the main focus of the plot.

talli wrote:
Mason01 wrote:It's possible, but I couldn't see it happening. The twist is to obvious, Nolan is cleverer than that. Suppose it's a 50/50 at this point.

it wouldnt be too obvious, but i dont think it would be meant to be a huge twist....thats not the main focus of the plot.
I think the plot will have many sub plots as well. Even if Cottilard's character is Talia in disguise, I think it would be one of the main twists in the entire film. It would link everything up with Batman Begins, and I think that's how the story would come full circle, if that's what happens.

However, Catwoman or Bane could be the massive twist somehow. There's so many possibilities.

dafox wrote:

:thumbup: But the twist would be too noticable.. I mean look you already figured it out minutes after you found out the role (if its true)
The only way for that to work is for Nolan to place some doubt in our minds during the film that is really not Talia, and then completely surprise us.

Nonetheless, it would only be obvious for people who have been following the casting of TDKR like we've been doing here on NF.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.