no Talia? Wait a sec!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
#1fan wrote:am i the only one who thinks Juno Temple could be Talia ?
Yeah.

People... get off the Talia trip already. Let it go.

it would be no less of a Soap Opera scenario if a new female employee at the office, becomes a romantic interest right after a loved one has died
It might not be right after... this movie could take place a year after the events of TDK.

talli wrote:
beanham22 wrote:
I agree 100% sounds like 'days of our lives'.

Nolan also won't do the same thing hes done in two other movies.

EDIT:
Can't Bruce just have someone thats helps him forget Rachel and gets him back on track? Honestly there needs to be some happiness in TDKR or else the ending won't be cathartic. Im all for a 'Grey' ending but the whole movie can't be depressing. Their needs to be some light. Rachel was that light (for Bruce).

it would be no less of a Soap Opera scenario if a new female employee at the office, becomes a romantic interest right after a loved one has died
Good point, it then becomes bad Shakespeare.

People... get off the Talia trip already. Let it go.
This, 10 times.

Facts:

The Joker is not returning. The Riddler will not be in the film. Catwoman will be in. Bane will be in. Ra's al Ghul will be in. There has not been any implication whatsoever about Talia being in th is film. It is 100% speculation.

maybe they have to lock this kind of threads.

gluvnast wrote:Ra's al Ghul will be in.
This was confirmed? :eh:

Caekzor wrote:
gluvnast wrote:Ra's al Ghul will be in.
Josh Pence plays Ra's but his scenes take place 30 years before BB

#1fan wrote:
Caekzor wrote:
Josh Pence plays Ra's but his scenes take place 30 years before BB
Is this official though? I read it that it came from a source somewhere, but not really confirmed / official.

It wasn't confirmed by Nolan himself or the studio, but I don't think we'll get an official confirmation from WB for every small role.