Daniel Sunjata and Other Actors join TDKR

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
TeddyBlass wrote:
Mason01 wrote: Er... LUCIUS FOX? :facepalm:
Yea, cause as far as we know Sunjata's just an officer of some sort. Could be a pretty chunky role, but I think you have to argue pretty hard to say it's more significant than Fox.

And don't forget Commissioner Loeb, who at the very least made it through two of Nolan's films and was (from the few comics I've read) not originally a black male.
Also Gambol.

movieman1005 wrote:
Also Gambol.
is that the poor guy who wasn't able to get a nickle for his Grand ma??

@ every1
stop counting black people who were casted.. we ought to know better than that :goNF:

movieman1005 wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:
Yea, cause as far as we know Sunjata's just an officer of some sort. Could be a pretty chunky role, but I think you have to argue pretty hard to say it's more significant than Fox.

And don't forget Commissioner Loeb, who at the very least made it through two of Nolan's films and was (from the few comics I've read) not originally a black male.
Also Gambol.
I see what you guys are saying, but I think you fail to see what I'm saying. All the characters you have mentioned are older guys/ guys who died pretty quickly. What I'm talking about is a character who is action-oriented who can hold their own in terms of physicality against someone like Bale's Batman. We've yet to see that.

bozobert wrote:
movieman1005 wrote:
Also Gambol.
I see what you guys are saying, but I think you fail to see what I'm saying. All the characters you have mentioned are older guys/ guys who died pretty quickly. What I'm talking about is a character who is action-oriented who can hold their own in terms of physicality against someone like Bale's Batman. We've yet to see that.

gambol was pretty big, built, and he was a gangster....

talli wrote:
bozobert wrote:

The Joker took him out like he was a little girl.

bozobert wrote:
talli wrote:

And he was a villain. Loeb can also be seen as somewhat of a villain; he always gave Gordon hell.

Viral114 wrote:
movieman1005 wrote:
Also Gambol.
is that the poor guy who wasn't able to get a nickle for his Grand ma??

@ every1
stop counting black people who were casted.. we ought to know better than that :goNF:
Exactly. I'm not saying Nolan has never cast a black guy in his films- I'm saying there has never been a young black heroic figure in one of his films. Maybe this could be it. Of course, it's all just speculation at this point.

It's nice to see fresh faces.

bozobert wrote:
talli wrote:

well because thats what was necessary to establish the joker character

but you're making an assumption that Sunjata can go against Batman....I was just pointing out that Gambol was easily more built that Sunjata is.

Stop with the noticing of casting black actors. I don't care if Nolan casts a black actor or not, so long as he cast good actors. So get off it please. It's annoying. I don't even notice a lack of blacks, jews or asians in Nolan's films or anyone else's until someone decides to start pointing that stuff out. Unless a film asks for a cast of a certain race like something taking place in a particular setting necessary to that race like The Last Airbender than I'm not caring what color the actors are.

Basically what I'm saying is Daniel Sunjata's race is irrelevant. But he better do a good job.