Josh Pence joins The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I think Nolan might do something special here.

Nolan has pretty much used flashbacks in most of his films and they all have worked perfectly so I don't know why people seem against the idea of flashbacks here.

In fact, I think flashbacks is the best technique to use in introducing Talia. The bigger concern is having Talia/League of Shadows to begin with.

Man, I hope they don't overload this movie with villains...

Inceptic wrote:Man, I hope they don't overload this movie with villains...
Its probably going to be a loooooonnnnngggg film. :D :D

If this news about young Ras is true then I give up trying to figure out what this film is about cause I never would have guessed that route. I'm sure Nolan has good reason for this. We learned in Begins that Ras attacked Gotham before and had some sort of confrontation with Bruce's dad. So maybe we'll see that.

I have to say I like the idea of this film tying to Begins as much as possible. A lot of Dark Knight fans still haven't seen Begins or even realize it exists. I feel like certain events will make people want to go back to the "Beginning" to see how it started.

But honestly while I believe Pence is cast I can't say I believe this young Ras news until further confirmation.

So why is Catwoman in this movie again? :lol:

Rukia wrote:So why is Catwoman in this movie again? :lol:
Yea I never figured out how Nolan is going to use her
"When art imitates life"

anonymity wrote:We learned in Begins that Ras attacked Gotham before and had some sort of confrontation with Bruce's dad. So maybe we'll see that.
Maybe... Ras al Ghul's wife was Martha Kane! She left him for Thomas Wayne, thereby becoming Martha Wayne! Before that she had a daughter with Ras! Named Talia al Ghul! Ras put the hit out on Thomas!

"I wasn't always here in the mountains. Once I had a wife, my great love. She was...taken from me. Like you, I was forced to learn that there are those without decency who must be fought without hesitation, without pity".
:batface:

Z. Cobb wrote:
Inceptic wrote:Man, I hope they don't overload this movie with villains...
Its probably going to be a loooooonnnnngggg film. :D :D
I hope it is. 3+ hours!

Be funny if they put a young CGI Liam Neeson over his face, guy just can't catch a break :P