Josh Pence joins The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I'm just glad an actor not in Inception was cast. :clap:

I play Ras?

Holy shit! He looks identical to a young Liam Neeson in the GIF. :shock:

talli wrote:I play Ras?

Is that Josh Pence?
"When art imitates life"

That's a good casting right there if he does mimick Neason and not have strong American accent, personality and mannerisms...I'm not saying that he's got to be EXACTLY like him and have no air to breathe, set himself up for failure but ...at least think like "how would this character that Neason has portrayed in Begins' act at this age, at this point in his life, in this context."

anonymity wrote:And it is possible that Marion is playing his wife and not Talia or another character all together honestly

Nolan wouldn´t give a role so small for an actress like Marion after months of negotiations...no way!
She will play a big part in the movie.
If she is not Talia,is the new Bruce´s girlfriend.

Balefan wrote:
anonymity wrote:And it is possible that Marion is playing his wife and not Talia or another character all together honestly

Nolan wouldn´t give a role so small for an actress like Marion after months of negotiations...no way!
She will play a big part in the movie.
If she is not Talia,is the new Bruce´s girlfriend.
No It cant, its too soon after Rachel. Besides thats not like Bruce he is to devoted to morality. All of that playboy stuff is just foshow
"When art imitates life"

Watch him play a very small part (like a few seconds of screentime) and be someone totally unimportant. They're probably saying he is Ras because he looks like Neeson... Remember Harley Quinn? :problem:

Caekzor wrote:Watch him play a very small part (like a few seconds of screentime) and be someone totally unimportant. They're probably saying he is Ras because he looks like Neeson... Remember Harley Quinn? :problem:
He is defiantly playing Ra's it is pretty obvious.

dafox wrote:
talli wrote:I play Ras?

Is that Josh Pence?
I believe that is Morgan Freeman