Josh Pence joins The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

I don't like it.... flashbacks worked in Batman Begins but this i don't know.. but I just had a thought that JGL could be playing a younger Thomas Wayne.. idk just a thought
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:I don't like it.... flashbacks worked in Batman Begins but this i don't know.. but I just had a thought that JGL could be playing a younger Thomas Wayne.. idk just a thought
Chris Nolan clearly does not know how to incorporate flashbacks in his movies. :roll:

allstarr55js wrote:
dafox wrote:I don't like it.... flashbacks worked in Batman Begins but this i don't know.. but I just had a thought that JGL could be playing a younger Thomas Wayne.. idk just a thought
Chris Nolan clearly does not know how to incorporate flashbacks in his movies. :roll:
Obviously you didnt understand my quote (did I say Nolan wasn't good at flashbacks? and no thats not infering to it)..... Why would we focus on a character who is dead with a flashback.... That would imply that the whole lazerus pit thing is going to be involved thus ending the realism Chris had with his Batman movies......
"When art imitates life"

Interesting revelations. Nice find by the way.....
{=}

Why would we focus on a character who is dead with a flashback....
Because Nolan is bringing it back to Begins as stated by Gary Oldman.

allstarr55js wrote:
Why would we focus on a character who is dead with a flashback....
Because Nolan is bringing it back to Begins as stated by Gary Oldman.
I stand corrected
"When art imitates life"

Did this come directly from Nolan or Warner Brothers? No? Then that settles it.