Josh Pence joins The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
So how come its too soon after Rachel? Maybe a new girlfriend or whatever helps him deal with the grief and get over it.

So how come its too soon after Rachel? Maybe a new girlfriend or whatever helps him deal with the grief and get over it.
I'm not sure Bruce will have time for grief with the rest of the world turing his back on him. Batman is on the run, he's in a battle mod, no time to sleep, let alone grief.

I think the character will become much more split. for example... there will be more of a battle engulfing batman and bruce wayne... where on the one hand he has Bruce Wayne's new love interest... whether is Talia or whoever... but on the other hand as Batman... he has the complicated relationship with Catwoman.

Z. Cobb wrote:I think the character will become much more split. for example... there will be more of a battle engulfing batman and bruce wayne... where on the one hand he has Bruce Wayne's new love interest... whether is Talia or whoever... but on the other hand as Batman... he has the complicated relationship with Catwoman.
And where is Selina in all that? ( :) posting this so you don't take my question wrongly :lol: )

Batcat wrote: And where is Selina in all that?
Damn i knew i was missing something.... which completely flawed my idea.

Love triangle perhaps?!?! :modesty:

Under Wayne's desk I hope.

At least I can fantasize about it.

Fantasising about You under Wayne's desk... alright... whatever does it for you :shifty: :D

Z. Cobb wrote:
Batcat wrote: And where is Selina in all that?
Damn i knew i was missing something.... which completely flawed my idea.

Love triangle perhaps?!?! :modesty:
I'm so tired with love triangles :lol:

But yeah, I hope Selina will be part of the story too (and not only under Wayne's desk Prince0Gotham :lol: )
Last edited by Batcat on April 10th, 2011, 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hahahahah

my post was adressing this:

And where is Selina in all that?

but yeah, I see the funny

prince0gotham wrote:hahahahah

my post was adressing this:

And where is Selina in all that?

but yeah, I see the funny
:D :D :D :D 8-) :twothumbsup: :modesty: