Josh Pence joins The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Ra's... Ra's Al Ghul is dead, who are you working for???

I do wish I hadn't seen this.... I'd rather have it come as a surprise at between 12 and 3 am on July 20th 2012
"When art imitates life"

Uhm..........................

I don't know about Pence's acting, but it seems to me he's too much of a just a FACE for a role like Ras.

Seems likely that they'll be using this to introduce/explain Talia. Or Bane. Or both.

Having Cotillard and JGL actually been confirmed? Ithought they had been in talks, but there had been official confirmation. And we're still unsure about JGL's role, thanks to conflicting sources.

Aranion wrote:Seems likely that they'll be using this to introduce/explain Talia. Or Bane. Or both.

Having Cotillard and JGL actually been confirmed? Ithought they had been in talks, but there had been official confirmation. And we're still unsure about JGL's role, thanks to conflicting sources.
Nope, just all rumors.

Well, this either means that LOS returns or Talia is involve.

Mason01 wrote:
Aranion wrote:Seems likely that they'll be using this to introduce/explain Talia. Or Bane. Or both.

Nope, just all rumors.
They are not rumors. :facepalm:

No, I DID NOT know about this -- "Young Ra's Al Ghul" -- BUT when it comes to Ra's...

Like I said, "Wow."

Yes, I hold out on y'all, sorry. But you all know that and how I run this site.

Now, it's not that I didn't believe my guy "C.P." or anything, but I didn't know if that was going to be a role that was going to be cast secretly for, well, the obvious reasons.

You've got to believe that Talia Al Ghul is FOR SURE in this film and will be portrayed by Marion Cotillard, right?

Regardless, THE DARK KNIGHT RISES hits theaters on JULY 20, 2012!

Wow. This thing is FOR SURE going full-circle as rumored.
LOL - http://www.batman-on-film.com/THE-DARK- ... -8-11.html

This guy is the same height as Liam Neeson, he is defiantly playing Ra's... BOOK IT!

Huh.