Josh Pence joins The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Do you think we'll get a three hour movie? There's lots of recent casting rumors and plot rumors, if true, it will be a lot to pack into two and a half hours. Hopefully we get a three hour Nolan film!

Mason01 wrote:Do you think we'll get a three hour movie? There's lots of recent casting rumors and plot rumors, if true, it will be a lot to pack into two and a half hours. Hopefully we get a three hour Nolan film!
No we wont i bet it will just be 150minutes again.All the rumors we have heard,half of it is untrue believe me.Because if true,the movie will suck because of the fullness of it.

DHOPW42 wrote:I'm wondering whether the murder of Ra's' wife will be in the movie.
It should be in the movie!

Mason01 wrote:Do you think we'll get a three hour movie? There's lots of recent casting rumors and plot rumors, if true, it will be a lot to pack into two and a half hours. Hopefully we get a three hour Nolan film!
Doubt it. When the smoke and bullshit clear, like Batmotor said, maybe half the rumors will be true. Expect it to 140-155 minutes long, as usual for Nolan.

Crazy Eight wrote:
Doubt it. When the smoke and bullshit clear, like Batmotor said, maybe half the rumors will be true. Expect it to 140-155 minutes long, as usual for Nolan.
Yeah. I don't expect all of these rumors to be true, but I suspect a good half of them are pretty accurate (JGL and Marion Cottilard for example). I'd like to see a longer film, but two and a half hours would be fine as long as it's not cramped full of characters.

If we're seeing flashbacks of Ras I can't imagine not seeing his wife. And it is possible that Marion is playing his wife and not Talia or another character all together honestly.

I'm certain there will be an interesting connection between Bruce, Bane and Ras.

anonymity wrote:If we're seeing flashbacks of Ras I can't imagine not seeing his wife. And it is possible that Marion is playing his wife and not Talia or another character all together honestly.

I'm certain there will be an interesting connection between Bruce, Bane and Ras.
+1

If it's true, I hope there won't be to many characters crammed into one film.

Mason01 wrote:
anonymity wrote:If we're seeing flashbacks of Ras I can't imagine not seeing his wife. And it is possible that Marion is playing his wife and not Talia or another character all together honestly.

+1

+ 2 hoping for something like that too! I'm more interested in a Bane/Ra's connection 8-)

Batcat wrote:
Mason01 wrote:
+1

+ 2 hoping for something like that too! I'm more interested in a Bane/Ra's connection 8-)
I'm more interested in how Catwoman fits in, and how Bane and Batman will connect. The Ra's storyline is interesting, but not as interesting as the new villains, in my view.

I think the film will be 2 hours and 40 minutes

And I find Ras fascinating so I hope there's more of him than catwoiman

Bane
Ras
Catwoman

That's the order of interest I have for these characters