Josh Pence joins The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
If Ras is just in flashbacks, Pence would be lucky to have more than 5 min of screen time.

jr724 wrote:If Ras is just in flashbacks, Pence would be lucky to have more than 5 min of screen time.
I hope and think thats the case
"When art imitates life"

Mason01 wrote: I'm more interested in how Catwoman fits in, and how Bane and Batman will connect. The Ra's storyline is interesting, but not as interesting as the new villains, in my view.
I agree, what I was meaning is that I think it's interesting to know how Bane and Ra's are connected as it might itself show how Batman/Bane are connected.

My order of interests are:
Catwoman, Bane and Ras at the same time. But I think that Catwoman and Bane should have more screentime than Ras even more if he's really dead.

My order of interests are:
Catwoman, Bane and Ras at the same time. But I think that Catwoman and Bane should have more screentime than Ras even more if he's really dead.
Ra's is 100% dead, no Lazarus Pit for Nolan.

My order of interests are: 1.) Selina Kyle/Catwoman, 2.) Bane, 3.)New Thumbler :D.....10.) Alfred's bloody supper

jr724 wrote:If Ras is just in flashbacks, Pence would be lucky to have more than 5 min of screen time.
Maybe less lol.

If Ras is just in flashbacks, Pence would be lucky to have more than 5 min of screen time.

Maybe less lol.
Blink and you'll miss him. :wtf:

if Ra's has a master-apprentice relationship with Bane then i can bet money that Bane will free the prisoners that Dent put away..

then Gotham will no longer deserve batman.. rather batman's vigilante tactics will become a necessity..

Viral114 wrote:if Ra's has a master-apprentice relationship with Bane then i can bet money that Bane will free the prisoners that Dent put away..

then Gotham will no longer deserve batman.. rather batman's vigilante tactics will become a necessity..
If he free's the prisoners where is The Joker then???.

BatMotor wrote: If he free's the prisoners where is The Joker then???.
:shh:

i just want the title of the movie to make sense The Dark Knight Rises :D

Viral114 wrote:
BatMotor wrote: If he free's the prisoners where is The Joker then???.
:shh:

i just want the title of the movie to make sense The Dark Knight Rises :D
:lol: yeah i know but thats the first thing that comes to mind.