Josh Pence joins The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Posts: 772
Joined: April 2010
Location: Canada
If Ras is just in flashbacks, Pence would be lucky to have more than 5 min of screen time.

User avatar
Posts: 6775
Joined: February 2011
Location: The Discount Inn
jr724 wrote:If Ras is just in flashbacks, Pence would be lucky to have more than 5 min of screen time.
I hope and think thats the case
"When art imitates life"
Image

Posts: 1618
Joined: February 2011
Mason01 wrote: I'm more interested in how Catwoman fits in, and how Bane and Batman will connect. The Ra's storyline is interesting, but not as interesting as the new villains, in my view.
I agree, what I was meaning is that I think it's interesting to know how Bane and Ra's are connected as it might itself show how Batman/Bane are connected.

My order of interests are:
Catwoman, Bane and Ras at the same time. But I think that Catwoman and Bane should have more screentime than Ras even more if he's really dead.

Posts: 55632
Joined: May 2010
My order of interests are:
Catwoman, Bane and Ras at the same time. But I think that Catwoman and Bane should have more screentime than Ras even more if he's really dead.
Ra's is 100% dead, no Lazarus Pit for Nolan.

My order of interests are: 1.) Selina Kyle/Catwoman, 2.) Bane, 3.)New Thumbler :D.....10.) Alfred's bloody supper

Posts: 2512
Joined: November 2009
jr724 wrote:If Ras is just in flashbacks, Pence would be lucky to have more than 5 min of screen time.
Maybe less lol.

Posts: 55632
Joined: May 2010
If Ras is just in flashbacks, Pence would be lucky to have more than 5 min of screen time.

Maybe less lol.
Blink and you'll miss him. :wtf:

Posts: 264
Joined: February 2011
if Ra's has a master-apprentice relationship with Bane then i can bet money that Bane will free the prisoners that Dent put away..

then Gotham will no longer deserve batman.. rather batman's vigilante tactics will become a necessity..

Posts: 2512
Joined: November 2009
Viral114 wrote:if Ra's has a master-apprentice relationship with Bane then i can bet money that Bane will free the prisoners that Dent put away..

then Gotham will no longer deserve batman.. rather batman's vigilante tactics will become a necessity..
If he free's the prisoners where is The Joker then???.

Posts: 264
Joined: February 2011
BatMotor wrote: If he free's the prisoners where is The Joker then???.
:shh:

i just want the title of the movie to make sense The Dark Knight Rises :D

Posts: 2512
Joined: November 2009
Viral114 wrote:
BatMotor wrote: If he free's the prisoners where is The Joker then???.
:shh:

i just want the title of the movie to make sense The Dark Knight Rises :D
:lol: yeah i know but thats the first thing that comes to mind.

Post Reply