Tom Hardy is in New York

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
it has begun. 8-)

Vito wrote:it has begun. 8-)
Source talli?

yeah TALLI

just kidding.

I think it's pretty cool how you have 48 post counts on your back-up name. You've been banned so much that even your post count on your back name is higher than like 10.

:twothumbsup:

actually, 48 isn't that high...but still.

Fucking talli. :facepalm:

Fucking crazy eight. :facepalm:

Fucking cat ears. :facepalm:

Fucking pointless talli thread :facepalm:

Caekzor wrote:Fucking cat ears. :facepalm:
unglue that hand from your forehead and ... embrace the fact that in the comics she had cat-ears and most likely in this one too...you can quote me on this for when the set pictures arrive.

SantomTheWhite wrote:
unglue that hand from your forehead and ... embrace the fact that in the comics she had cat-ears and most likely in this one too...you can quote me on this for when the set pictures arrive.
:thumbup:

I didn't know Vito was Talli :lol:

SantomTheWhite wrote:

Many of the comic costumes have been changed for Nolan's movies. Significantly. There will be no cat ears.

the point of the thread is that Tom is New York. So his work and training regimen for Bane has officially started. He needs to put on a lot of weight, just look at this picture. Shia Labeouf looks bigger than him!

Also, maybe we will get pictures of Tom hanging out in the city. Maybe even some with Nolan 8-)
Last edited by Vito on April 2nd, 2011, 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.