Tom Hardy is in New York

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Posts: 1618
Joined: February 2011
Vito wrote:
SantomTheWhite wrote:
unglue that hand from your forehead and ... embrace the fact that in the comics she had cat-ears and most likely in this one too...you can quote me on this for when the set pictures arrive.

Many of the comic costumes have been changed for Nolan's movies. Significantly. There will be no cat ears.
There are bat ears...

Posts: 56
Joined: March 2011
Batcat wrote:
Vito wrote:

Many of the comic costumes have been changed for Nolan's movies. Significantly. There will be no cat ears.
There are bat ears...

because he's the main character. Selina Kyle is not the main character. It will be understood that she is cat woman, without the cat ears because she is in the world of Batman, in the world of Gotham City.

User avatar
Posts: 42704
Joined: May 2010
How do you know is in NY are you friends/lovers?

Posts: 443
Joined: August 2010
I want the ears, just not any of the other gimmics.

Posts: 1618
Joined: February 2011
Vito wrote:
Batcat wrote: There are bat ears...
because he's the main character. Selina Kyle is not the main character. It will be understood that she is cat woman, without the cat ears because she is in the world of Batman, in the world of Gotham City.
But what will make people call her Catwoman or "the Cat" if she hasn't got cat ears?
The Joker had his face painted like on the Joker card, Scarecrow had his mask and hallucinating gaz, Dent had his double-face like in the comics and they were all secondary characters so Catwoman will have something which will make people of Gotham and the audience recognize her as Catwoman.
I want the ears, just not any of the other gimmics.
Agree :)

User avatar
Posts: 378
Joined: July 2010
Vito wrote:
SantomTheWhite wrote: the point of the thread is that Tom is New York. So his work and training regimen for Bane has officially started. He needs to put on a lot of weight, just look at this picture. Shia Labeouf looks bigger than him!

Image


Also, maybe we will get pictures of Tom hanging out in the city. Maybe even some with Nolan 8-)
you have a bigger pic of that?

Posts: 13622
Joined: June 2009
Location: Florida
She's gonna have cat ears, mark my words. :judge:

User avatar
Posts: 26288
Joined: February 2010
Location: Texas
chee wrote:She's gonna have cat ears, mark my words. :judge:
Sure, as long as Bale bites them off of her suit when they have their steamy scene together.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Posts: 13622
Joined: June 2009
Location: Florida
Cilogy wrote:
chee wrote:She's gonna have cat ears, mark my words. :judge:
Sure, as long as Bale bites them off of her suit when they have their steamy scene together.
Yup.

User avatar
Posts: 26288
Joined: February 2010
Location: Texas
chee wrote:
Cilogy wrote: Sure, as long as Bale bites them off of her suit when they have their steamy scene together.
Yup.
Oh my god that's so hot, I can't believe I just thought of that.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Locked