I never said Thank You

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
SantomTheWhite wrote:"Hey Gordon..........................

Thanks"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: if he does that the movie will be worth 10 bucks

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: if he does that the movie will be worth 10 bucks
Bang and kill two hookers? Now THAT would be a Batman movie.

I dunno if we'll here that line again. But I'm thinking we might get Alfred asking Bruce, "Master Wayne, why do we fall? To learn to pick ourselves back up"

Vito wrote:will Batman be the one saying "I never said thank you" in this film? with Gordon replying with "and you'll never have to"? Think about it. Gordon will have to do a lot to clear Batman's name in the public. Or atleast do his best to protect him from the police
I could see some type of situation like that happening.

Oh Crazy Eight, you are crazy. Nice April fools signature. :lol:
#1 Michael Bay Fan! (Revenge of the Fallen is my favorite film of all time!!!)

Forum Pro
Law
Vito wrote:
SantomTheWhite wrote:"Hey Gordon..........................

Thanks"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHH YEESSSSSSSSS.. he shoots he scores

Having the lines reversed could have even more resonance if, as speculated,
Batman dies in this one. These could be his last words, to the man who inspired him and gave him a bit of strength when his world fell apart.

Batman-News.com wrote:
ShadowoftheKnight wrote:Nice job trying to pass this off as your own theory, but...

http://movies.ign.com/articles/115/1158441p1.html
I had this theory before IGN posted their article. It's not a very "original" theory anyways. I think it'd be a cool thing to see.
I wouldn't be surprised if you did; it's a logical theory, albeit one that's a bit too "on the nose" for me to think it has a chance at being in the actual film. Still, considering this thread went up pretty much right after the IGN article was posted, it seemed a bit silly for the OP to act like he was introducing something new. Neat idea, though.

ShadowoftheKnight wrote:
Batman-News.com wrote: I had this theory before IGN posted their article. It's not a very "original" theory anyways. I think it'd be a cool thing to see.
I wouldn't be surprised if you did; it's a logical theory, albeit one that's a bit too "on the nose" for me to think it has a chance at being in the actual film. Still, considering this thread went up pretty much right after the IGN article was posted, it seemed a bit silly for the OP to act like he was introducing something new. Neat idea, though.

i never said it was my idea