Chloe Moretz in TDKR?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
She's gonna be huge when she's like 19...goin on 20, 21, 22...by then she'll be HOT. I'd say she is now but that would make me looked down upon as a pedo-phile in this society. All that energy, the wit, the charisma, the cuteness, the humor...she's fuckin' good. 500 days of summer FTW

I heard it might be Kill Bill 3.

SantomTheWhite wrote:She's gonna be huge when she's like 19...goin on 20, 21, 22...by then she'll be HOT. I'd say she is now but that would make me looked down upon as a pedo-phile in this society. All that energy, the wit, the charisma, the cuteness, the humor...she's fuckin' good. 500 days of summer FTW

prince0gotham wrote:Image
AWWWWW. OMG. THIS IS SO CUTE.

LOL!!!!!! :lol: great GIF there!

yup :) i'm in love with that birdeh

I'd like to see her work with Nolan someday. But it won't be in TDKR unfortunately.

George wrote:Considering the rumors that she's in Tim Burton's Dark Shadows, my money is on that over The Dark Knight Rises.

sounds like that is more likely

SantomTheWhite wrote:She's gonna be huge when she's like 19...goin on 20, 21, 22...by then she'll be HOT. I'd say she is now but that would make me looked down upon as a pedo-phile in this society. All that energy, the wit, the charisma, the cuteness, the humor...she's fuckin' good. 500 days of summer FTW
pedophile.