Heading back to Chicago after all?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Read through the comments. :lol:

Yeah, not that exciting. Might just be a really obsessed fan's car or something.

Batman-News.com wrote:This shot comes to us via a Superhero Hype tipster:

He implies that it's been taken recently, though it could very well be from 2007. More info here.
I read the story at Batmannews.com and you say maybe they're painting the cars in Chicago and then shipping them to L.A. for filming. Really? That seems like an immense waste of money. Why not just do the paint work wherever they're filming? If you ask me, this car is from BB or TDK and the guy is keeping it as a memento. No news here.

gonzolini wrote: I read the story at Batmannews.com and you say maybe they're painting the cars in Chicago and then shipping them to L.A. for filming. Really? That seems like an immense waste of money. Why not just do the paint work wherever they're filming? If you ask me, this car is from BB or TDK and the guy is keeping it as a memento. No news here.
I was reporting what SHH wrote, they suggested that the cars would be painted in Chicago and shipped off to other filming locations. Yes it does seem very silly so I think there are two scenarios.

1) This was indeed taken today, and The Dark Knight Rises will film in Chicago after all.
2) This photo is from 2007 and they won't be heading back to Chicago.
Last edited by Batman-News.com on March 25th, 2011, 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

Yeah, maybe for cheeseburger.

between all the locations theyre shooting at, i dont think it will be necessary to go back to chicago

i dont think there's going to be that many exterior Gotham shots to establish gotham architecture and city look....the few that will be in the movie, will be shot in NY

Sorry, but this photo has no connection to a potential shoot in Chicago.

filmfanatic wrote:Sorry, but this photo has no connection to a potential shoot in Chicago.
How high are the chances?

I'm sure I posted in this thread earlier, any idea where my post went?

Mason01 wrote:I'm sure I posted in this thread earlier, any idea where my post went?
Nope, I'm guessing you forgot to press Submit or something. :lol: