Juno Temple confirmed for The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
ballet_ag wrote:Agreed on her as Holly, but I don't think she'll have a lot of screentime... I'm not worried. Never seen her act though.
I agree.

apw
Total Film is a bad magazine and I wouldn't be surprised if they just looked on IMDB.

And the fact she didn't correct them in the article is meaningless. It doesn't seem like the article was a Q&A format and we don't know what the journalist said to her.

http://www.movieline.com/2011/10/the-ve ... p?page=all
At least you can relax about The Dark Knight Rises. I think that’ll do all right.
Definitely a good thing to a part of.

Have you shot that already?
Yeah, I’m finished.

What is your role? The casting announcement said something like, “street-smart Gotham girl.”
I’m not allowed to talk about it.

Dragon_316ca wrote:http://www.movieline.com/2011/10/the-ve ... p?page=all
At least you can relax about The Dark Knight Rises. I think that’ll do all right.
Definitely a good thing to a part of.

Have you shot that already?
Yeah, I’m finished.

What is your role? The casting announcement said something like, “street-smart Gotham girl.”
I’m not allowed to talk about it.
Nice!

She couldn't spill the beans about her being Robin.

Juno as The Dark Knight Returns Robin!! (I'm joking of course, but it would actually be a nice fit for her)

allstarr55js wrote:
Mason01 wrote:
Nice!
What is so nice about it?
Well the fact that she has spoken out about it confidently, apart from what role she's playing.