Juno Temple confirmed for The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Anyone seen Greenberg w/Ben Stiller? Juno played his niece's Australian friend. Good film by the way.
{=}

I think that this movie is so highly anticipated that every person who is casted is being speculated to being such a critical role simply because of how much we can't wait for this movie to come out. So I doubt that this young actress is going to be such a key character like most are predicting. She'l be like that little kid from Batman Begins that Rachel saves at most.
:batface: THERE WILL BE NO BATGIRL OR CAT-WOMAN SIDEKICK OK !!!!!!!!!!!?????????????
"When art imitates life"

"You have more chance of winning the power ball than running into him." A line comparable to that. That will basically be Juno's entire performance.

she might play a small role in Bane's character development..

i can't imagine a wanted vigilante coming out to help a bunch of prostitutes every night..
unless he gets handsomely rewarded of course :twisted:

If it is confirmed the most interesting thing for me is that this is an indication that Nolan bases his inspiration for TDKR again on "Year One" and "The Long Halloween" which makes perfect sense for me story- and characterwise!

Don't know who she is, but any news is good news :D .

she's just a hooker.

OVERMAN wrote:she's just a hooker.
LOL :lol:

She was fantastic in both Kaboom and Cracks (awful film though) so this casting is very much appreciated.
@sammyjankis88