Saw Nolan YESTERDAY scouting with production heads!!!!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
who is filmfanatic
is he acually part of the crew?
and BTW anyone know who chirs's publicist email or anyway can possibly send a mail to

WarnerBrosLegal wrote:
filmfanatic wrote:

Yup, 100% true. We were indeed scouting there.
:silent:
Yep I want to know who is this? :D

Thanks for the news anyway, you're a lucky fan buckem 75, I'll never get that chance ;)

Yes, filmfantatic is part of the crew... and no jackjia, you can't get Nolan's publicist email.

Not convinced unless he posts a pic with him on set, and he's holding a piece of paper that says filmfanatic.
Otherwise i'm actually Chris Nolan. :oldmanface:

solo2001 wrote:Not convinced unless he posts a pic with him on set, and he's holding a piece of paper that says filmfanatic.
Sorry, can't do that. ;) The wonderful creators of this site ( :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: ) have photographic evidence, etc to prove my authenticity. That's good enough for me. :JGLface:

solo2001 wrote:Not convinced unless he posts a pic with him on set, and he's holding a piece of paper that says filmfanatic.
+1

filmfanatic wrote:
Sorry, can't do that. ;) The wonderful creators of this site ( :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: ) have photographic evidence, etc to prove my authenticity. That's good enough for me. :JGLface:
Where is the photographic evidence? I don't believe you... :modesty:

I'm Batman. :batface:

I am the masked marauder.

I am... Robin. :oops: