Saw Nolan YESTERDAY scouting with production heads!!!!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Mason01 wrote: I'm a little spectacle.
Good to know.
Skeptical* :lol:

making a spectacle of yourself...

That's a cool story OP...I'd love to meet them and get some shit signed. Every time I meet someone famous I always ask what their favorite is of their work, for some reason.

Dream Thief wrote:Holy shit!!! Osterley Park is 10 miles from where I live!!! (Runs out front door*)
:lol: Ahaha great

I believe it. And that's amazing, I'm jealous!

jr724 wrote:That's pretty cool you saw them. If i was jogging and saw them I'd probably lose my shit.
Yeah, if I bumped into Nolan and Pfister on the streets I'd faint. :D

bukem75 wrote:Yesterday (22nd march 2011) whilst jogging in Osterley Park, (West London) I bumped into a large group of Production Personnel on a recce. I recognised Wally Pfister and Chris Nolan along with Charles Roven amongst several production heads scoutintg Osterley House. Wally was using a viewfinder and taking pics whilst Roven was on the phone most of the time. When I asked what the production was a crew member informed me it was the new batman film.
All crew wore badges/id passes. Even though filming has not started there were a large number of vehicles present. They may be using Osterley House for interiors of Wayne Manor but this is purley speculation on my part.
Here is a link for Osterley House which was last used for filming for Gullivers Travels and The Young Victoria:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBNJNu02 ... ded#at=153

Yup, 100% true. We were indeed scouting there.

I don't get one thing though: is Chris Corbould coming back for TDKR? I haven't seen him in any report lately! And he's not listed on IMDb (not that it's THAT relevant he's not there, but still, the rest of the crew is)

filmfanatic wrote:
bukem75 wrote:Yesterday (22nd march 2011) whilst jogging in Osterley Park, (West London) I bumped into a large group of Production Personnel on a recce. I recognised Wally Pfister and Chris Nolan along with Charles Roven amongst several production heads scoutintg Osterley House. Wally was using a viewfinder and taking pics whilst Roven was on the phone most of the time. When I asked what the production was a crew member informed me it was the new batman film.
All crew wore badges/id passes. Even though filming has not started there were a large number of vehicles present. They may be using Osterley House for interiors of Wayne Manor but this is purley speculation on my part.
Here is a link for Osterley House which was last used for filming for Gullivers Travels and The Young Victoria:

*Faints*

filmfanatic wrote:

Are you part of the crew?

Eternal-Fighter wrote:
filmfanatic wrote:

Maybe.
Nicola wrote:I don't get one thing though: is Chris Corbould coming back for TDKR? I haven't seen him in any report lately! And he's not listed on IMDb (not that it's THAT relevant he's not there, but still, the rest of the crew is)
He is.

Eternal-Fighter wrote:
filmfanatic wrote:

Yeah, his real name is Wally Pfister.