Will The Cheesy-Bad Supporting Roles Still Remain in TDKR?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
AlBanna wrote:
Samuel R. Jankis wrote:Things are worse than ever! No more dead cops!
Whats the problem with these line..??
Everything.

Somebody explain me, what is mean by Cheesy dialog..?!!!. :(

I have no problems with those lines tbh. You've probably hated the ferry boats scenes that's why you hate those lines.

Mahiya_Borden wrote:I have no problems with those lines tbh. You've probably hated the ferry boats scenes that's why you hate those lines.
The ferry boat scenes where boring + cliche.

BatMotor wrote:
Mahiya_Borden wrote:I have no problems with those lines tbh. You've probably hated the ferry boats scenes that's why you hate those lines.
The ferry boat scenes where boring + cliche.
SPOILER: The situation with the two ferries is a classic example from game theory, also known as the prisoner's dilemma. In the prisoner's dilemma, two suspects are arrested by the police. The police visit each of them to offer the same deal. If one testifies (defects) for the prosecution against the other and the other remains silent, the betrayer goes free and the silent accomplice receives the full 10-year sentence. If both remain silent, both prisoners are sentenced to only six months in jail for a minor charge. If each betrays the other, each receives a five-year sentence. Each prisoner must choose to betray the other or to remain silent. Each one is assured that the other would not know about the betrayal before the end of the investigation. The unique equilibrium for this game is a Pareto-suboptimal solution-that is, rational choice leads the two players to both play defect even though each player's individual reward would be greater if they both played cooperatively. The same goes for the people on the two ferries. If one group decides to blow up the other, they go free (cooperation, so to speak, with the Joker) and vice versa. Otherwise, they'll run the risk of being blown up themselves. If neither group does anything, they'll both be blown up. The fact that neither group decides to blow up the other would be, according to game theory an irrational decision given the stated terms. The only reason it ends well is that the Joker doesn't succeed in detonating the device to blow up both ferries.

BatMotor wrote: The ferry boat scenes where boring + cliche.
It didn't bother that much when I was watching the film at the cinema. Obviously that's not my favourite part of the film but I won't complain. There were some flaws in the script + film but overall the film experience was great.

prince0gotham wrote:
BatMotor wrote: The ferry boat scenes where boring + cliche.
SPOILER: The situation with the two ferries is a classic example from game theory, also known as the prisoner's dilemma. In the prisoner's dilemma, two suspects are arrested by the police. The police visit each of them to offer the same deal. If one testifies (defects) for the prosecution against the other and the other remains silent, the betrayer goes free and the silent accomplice receives the full 10-year sentence. If both remain silent, both prisoners are sentenced to only six months in jail for a minor charge. If each betrays the other, each receives a five-year sentence. Each prisoner must choose to betray the other or to remain silent. Each one is assured that the other would not know about the betrayal before the end of the investigation. The unique equilibrium for this game is a Pareto-suboptimal solution-that is, rational choice leads the two players to both play defect even though each player's individual reward would be greater if they both played cooperatively. The same goes for the people on the two ferries. If one group decides to blow up the other, they go free (cooperation, so to speak, with the Joker) and vice versa. Otherwise, they'll run the risk of being blown up themselves. If neither group does anything, they'll both be blown up. The fact that neither group decides to blow up the other would be, according to game theory an irrational decision given the stated terms. The only reason it ends well is that the Joker doesn't succeed in detonating the device to blow up both ferries.
BORIIIIINGGG

You're boring.

prince0gotham wrote:You're boring.
:lol:

prince0gotham wrote:You're boring.
LOL verry original.