Aaron Eckhart hints at a Two-Face return?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Crazy Eight wrote:
a memorial service for Harvey Dent

or do you have selective memory?
Pfff... a memorial service, not breathing when he hit the ground, stating "DEAD" in the script, pfff... :roll:
Yeah, "dead" in the script is my main argument for this one. You can't argue with a script.

rbevanx wrote: To me I judge what happens in a film in the film, I thinks it's poor that the filmmakers have to explain about something like that in interviews outside of the film which is another big negative of The Dark Knight.
Which part you want explanation in The Dark Knignt..?
rbevanx wrote:I respect people here who think The Dark Knight is Nolan's best film here when I think it's his worse tbh.
Thanks :D ...But how much u will rate The Dark Knight out of 100??

talli wrote:
rbevanx wrote:I judge what happens in a film in the film
ok....

THIS happened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psSGVhTd ... age#t=130s

or do you have selective memory? or are you aware that this happened, and are simply contradicting your claim that you judge what happens in a film by what actually happens?

have fun explaining that one :lol:

Here we go again...

Again it could be staged for the people to beleve he's dead. But then again I am arguing with someone who was convinced Tom Hardy was gonna be Hugo Strange because of his hair cut, even though he doesn't start filming until May...

and Emma Thomas thought it was ambiogious as well.
"Likewise, the ending of TDK seemed to suggest that Harvey Dent/Two-Face was dead, although producer Emma Thomas told IGN after an early press screening that Dent's last scene was ambiguous enough to suggest that perhaps he was still alive. "

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/892/892656p1.html

AlBanna wrote: Thanks :D ...But how much u will rate The Dark Knight out of 100??

It's not terrible it's alright tbh but not a classic or as good as The Godfather etc as some people have stated. I think it's a very flawed film with action scenes that feel very repitive after the scarring of Harvey with a poor battle with The Joker at the end that could have been better if we didn't cut away all the time to what was going on in the boats.

Again it could be staged for the people to beleve he's dead.
Do you have any proof of this?
But then again I am arguing with someone who was convinced Tom Hardy was gonna be Hugo Strange because of his hair cut, even though he doesn't start filming until May...
Irrelevant information meant to get a rise out of talli...
"Likewise, the ending of TDK seemed to suggest that Harvey Dent/Two-Face was dead, although producer Emma Thomas told IGN after an early press screening that Dent's last scene was ambiguous enough to suggest that perhaps he was still alive. "
So Thomas saying that the ending was ambiguous and that "perhaps he was still alive" is more convincing than what is shown in the film and written CLEARLY in the script to you? Ok... To everyone else Dent's clearly dead, so either way Nolan bringing him back would be a cliched cop out...

One thing for sure, Batman and Gordon thought Two face died..
And other thing, if he survives it would kill the point of the ending in TDK(framing batman for the killing of Twoface)..
Lastly, Script..

Crazy Eight wrote: So Thomas saying that the ending was ambiguous and that "perhaps he was still alive" is more convincing than what is shown in the film and written CLEARLY in the script to you? .
:clap: :clap:

rbevanx wrote:
talli wrote:
ok....

THIS happened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psSGVhTd ... age#t=130s

or do you have selective memory? or are you aware that this happened, and are simply contradicting your claim that you judge what happens in a film by what actually happens?

have fun explaining that one :lol:

Here we go again...

Again it could be staged for the people to beleve he's dead. But then again I am arguing with someone who was convinced Tom Hardy was gonna be Hugo Strange because of his hair cut, even though he doesn't start filming until May...

and Emma Thomas thought it was ambiogious as well.

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/892/892656p1.html
you just contradicted yourself

you said you only go by what happened in the film...what happened in the film was a memorial service. so where is the possibility of it being staged coming from?

so you see

its either you:

1) only go by the film...in which a memorial service is shown, so you have to believe harvey dent is dead

or

2) you accept all outside information.....including script, eckhart saying nolan told him harvey died and he wont be in the film, etc
Last edited by mchekhov on March 13th, 2011, 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlBanna wrote:One thing for sure, Batman and Gordon thought Two face died..
And other thing, if he survives it would kill the point of the ending in TDK(framing batman for the killing of Twoface)..
Lastly, Script..
This... Dent being alive would render the ending of The Dark Knight useless and would conflict with the title, The Dark Knight Rises...

"Do you have any proof of this?"

Well can you suggest it isnt faked then? Exactly it could be staged it might not have, ambigious still which is my original point

"Irrelevant information meant to get a rise out of talli..."

A little harsh I agree but it's called the internet and no personal attack was meant from it, if it was then I apoligise.

"So Thomas saying that the ending was ambiguous and that "perhaps he was still alive" is more convincing than what is shown in the film and written CLEARLY in the script to you? Ok..."

Well people here are saying he's dead from a script and Nolan, so why can't I use that as a counter argument who use the script/nolan. For me personally it's the film where I make my mind up.

"To everyone else Dent's clearly dead, so either way Nolan bringing him back would be a cliched cop out..."

I agree bringing him back would be a bad move now that Bane is in the film. I'm saying it was ambiogious which is totally different to saying if it's right or wrong to bring him back in the next film. Outside of this forum I have talked to other film fans who also felt it was ambigious as well.

I have talked to other people outside of this forum who think he "could" be alive as well.