Aaron Eckhart hints at a Two-Face return?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

That doesn't spell it out enough for everyone?

George wrote:"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
I'm not going to argue that Two-Face is alive, I think he's dead. But that quote above was actually in reference to Batman, not Harvey Dent.
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

I'm not going to argue that Two-Face is alive, I think he's dead. But that quote above was actually in reference to Batman, not Harvey Dent.
It works both ways. Dent was a hero, but became a villain, and Batman is a hero, but will know be viewed as a villain in Gotham. That's the beauty of the line.

Crazy Eight wrote:
It works both ways. Dent was a hero, but became a villain, and Batman is a hero, but will know be viewed as a villain in Gotham. That's the beauty of the line.
Was just about to post this, exactly.

Crazy Eight wrote:
You're right! I remember someone from the cast mentioning it became Batman's fate at the end, but it totally goes both ways.
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

yes, Batman sacrifices being a villain so that Dent can die a hero

first of all... he dead, yup I'm bringing back "he dead", cause apparently you have to use the simplest of terms to hammer it in for some people. HE DEAD, AIN'T COMING BACK...

and if that doesn't work..

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMIN OUT OF MY MOUTH?

second of all, you want more confirmation?
http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/news/a ... icide.html

Aaron Eckhart has stated that leaking any details about The Dark Knight Rises would be "career suicide".

The Battle: Los Angeles star played tragic District Attorney Harvey Dent in Christopher Nolan's 2008 Batman sequel The Dark Knight. The 43-year-old's potential involvement in the upcoming third instalment of the superhero franchise was seemingly destroyed when Dent's villainous alter-ego Two Face plummeted to his death during the film's conclusion.

However, when speaking with Indiewire, Eckhart fuelled recent speculation that he may yet appear in The Dark Knight Rises by dodging enquiries about his connection to the much-anticipated project.

He teased: "How can I possibly answer that question? That would be career suicide."

Despite remaining tight-lipped about the next Batman flick, Eckhart did confirm Dent's fate upon being asked whether he had spoken to Nolan about the film's plot.

"I won't say that," he refused. "But I will say Harvey Dent is dead."

Eckhart caused a stir this week by responding to an interviewer's assumption that he will not be in The Dark Knight Rises with cryptic surprise.

Well can you suggest it isnt faked then? Exactly it could be staged it might not have, ambigious still which is my original point

Batman-News.com wrote:Eckhart smiled and said “I could not possibly say” when asked this week if Two-Face would be back via flash backs in TDKR. Think he's just playing with the press at this point?
How can he possibly say if we don't even know the actual plot yet?

Two face is not coming back, it is made obvious that he is dead in TDK. And besides, why would Nolan bring him back? To what end? Rachel is dead and the Joker won't be around. That would leave us with a rather pointless character who will simply go around killing people at the flip of a coin (Tommy Lee Jones in Batman Forever anyone?). It would also disrupt the flow of the trilogy as some backpedalling would have to be done in order to present Two-Face as being alive, it would, for starters, make Batman's whole sacrifice at the end be pointless.

No, there really is no sense in brining Two-Face back.

definitely dead.
though flash backs of some sorts wouldn't surprise me, or even if bruce has a nightmare or something...

joelxxx wrote:definitely dead.
though flash backs of some sorts wouldn't surprise me, or even if bruce has a nightmare or something...
I always thought there might be one.When I was going to write Batman 3 fan-fic(I haven't), I was going to start with nightmare.
I mean, Bruce Wayne is living a very different life and has no one to share except Alfred.So it is perfectly possible to see things which he has buried deep inside. :think:
gib sigs