Aaron Eckhart hints at a Two-Face return?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Well can you suggest it isnt faked then? Exactly it could be staged it might not have, ambigious still which is my original point
How could what was shown in the film be any less ambiguous? He's shown falling, he's shown not breathing, the entire ending and what Batman has to become to protect Gotham is around his death, Gordon and Batman clearly believe he's dead, and a memorial service is shown. If you don't want to use any outside sources such as the script, the title of the next film, or Emma's comments than fine; show me a single reason to believe he's not dead.

He's dead.

"show me a single reason to believe he's not dead"

From the thread I posted
oint 1
“He wouldn’t survive that fall!!!”

Not true, from the rules of the film he could have survived. Maroni survived his fall and that was on a harder surface. I think it was the same height but I cant confirm that.
We also don’t see how he lands!!!!

Point 2
“IT’S SAYS IN THE SCRIPT HE’S DEAD AND IT’S IN CAPITOLS”

This is the one that always annoys me. The Tumbler in Batman Begins blows up doesn’t it

“No it doesn’t what are you on about rbevanx”

But in the script it says it blew up but did it in the film?

Exactly because it’s filmmaking, the script is a blueprint not the bible lol.

“But its written capitols, they are telling us he’s dead FULL STOP”

Well Maggie Gylanal said in interviews she would do Batman 3. Clearly she’s not coming back lol.
So we can’t take the word of filmmakers, he may have also put it in capitols because he knew the script would be released and might want to do what Maggie did.
So clearly I have given reasons and there are more on that thread I posted. If you have any further questions refer to that thread.

DENT is D_E_D DEAD!

Maybe I should have specified... show me a single convincing reason.

The Fall: You're really scratching the bottom of the barrel. He's flat on his back and not breathing... not to mention that both Gordon and Batman believe he's dead when they get to the body. I'm sorry if it wasn't spelled out for you with blood everywhere and Batman checking Dent's pulse...

Tumbler blowing up: It was hit with rocket launcher for Christ sakes. It was unusable and parts of it were blown apart.... saying it "blows up" is perfectly fitting language for the scenario. :roll:

Blueprint: Depends on the filmmaker. Hitchcock famously treated the script as the bible and planned everything out from the compositions to the editing before production even started. Tarantino... not so much. Nolan stays on script as well, but chooses the compositions the day before hand or on site with Wally.

Filmmaker's word: Yeah, right. Nolan including something in the script is totally the same as a cast member teasing the press. :roll:

You're arguments are so absurd it's laughable. The evidence to support the claim Dent's dead far outweighs the pseudo evidence applied in your quote. If Dent being dead was ambiguous to you than your mind must have fucking exploded when you watched Inception.

Z. Cobb wrote:DENT is D_E_D DEAD!
Zed too.

rbevanx wrote:

But in the script it says it blew up but did it in the film?

The death of Two Face is Very important element in the TDK. The ending is based on the incident..
The Tumbler blowing up or not had any significance in the Batman Begins..

The death of Two Face is Very important element in the TDK. The ending is based on the incident..
The Tumbler blowing up or not had any significance in the Batman Begins..
+1

At this point rbevanx is just arguing for the sake of his pride or he really is that thick...

I think it's ambigious. I have been open to discussion and have yet to see anything that suggests he's defintly dead.

I have given evidence which you dont agree with but is based around logic. Even one of the filmakers felt it was ambigious and Aaron Eckhart wasn't sure if was he dead/alive as well in the film for a long period. So clearly I'm not the only one who feels it's ambigious. So all our heads must have exploded.

To me it's like the original Blade Runner with Harrison Ford possibly being a replicant or a human but was left open ended.

"At this point rbevanx is just arguing for the sake of his pride or he really is that thick..."

Neither to both those points. I thought this was a forum and discussion was encouraged not the other way round...

you still ignored me pointing out your complete contradiction

you went from saying you go by what is shown in the film, yet you are making an assumption completely lacking base in any of the film's events

keep dodging it though