Aaron Eckhart hints at a Two-Face return?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Aaron Eckhart got that Two-Face question SOOOOO MANY times by now, of course he hinted something like that... :roll:

Also, predefined these days: :facepalm:

TeddyBlass wrote:~Opens site~

~Reads forums~

"Aaron Eckhart hints at a Two-Face return?"

So you think he's just sick of all the Batman questions and is having a little fun with the press now? I think that's certainly a good possibility.
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

apw
I think that's the reality.

^ what he said

This should be on the front page of NolanFans! HUGEEE NEWS!!!!

Flashbacks or nothing i think.

There are really only two options here. Either Harvey Two-Face makes no appearance at all in RISES and Eckhart is just dicking around with reporters. Or Two-Face will make an appearance in RISES and Eckhart just did something Chris wouldn't want him to do and blow the surprise. Wdyt? Exactly.

I'm ashamed I'm even wasting time contributing to this thread that should not be happening. Two Face will not be back. Eckhart is being facetious. Why are we still talking about this?

:judge:

I would not be surprised at all if you is used in flashbacks. Plus, we need to what cops he killed, so that could be shown in a flashblack.

I don't think it's impossible, I just think if he was going to do something like that he'd probably keep his trap closed. Just tell the beach story again.