TDKR is going back to Begins & Bruce learning about himself

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/629466 ... re_twitter

heard it here from Gary Oldman

The League is certainly coming

also

"I just worked with Tom on Tinker Tailor Soldier spy. In a few days, I'll be going off to do The Wettest County with him. Then we go off and do The Dark Knight Rises.......and after that we're getting married. 2011 is the year of Tom and Gary" :lol:

Dunno about the League, but I hope TDKR isn't visually similar to BB

prince0gotham wrote:Dunno about the League, but I hope TDKR isn't visually similar to BB

of course not. It will be a different style as TDK was a different style to Begins...even what drove the two movies was different

itll be completely new

he's going forward, he's creating something new again...but he's doing that by pulling the character back to where he came from

talli wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:Dunno about the League, but I hope TDKR isn't visually similar to BB

of course not. It will be a different style as TDK was a different style to Begins...even what drove the two movies was different

itll be completely new

he's going forward, he's creating something new again...but he's doing that by pulling the character back to where he came from
Yeah that I understood and it's nice. And logical. I couldn't imagine TDKR without the Bruce-aspect as in BB. Seeing him back in the mansion would as well add some cozy-ness. Without that cave and that mansion he seems homeless and rootless, so that's why it makes sense for him to get back on track there.

"I just worked with Tom on Tinker Tailor Soldier spy. In a few days, I'll be going off to do The Wettest County with him. Then we go off and do The Dark Knight Rises.......and after that we're getting married. 2011 is the year of Tom and Gary
LMAO!

So Bruce/Batman will not die thats what we can say about this interview.
Bruce will discover something about himself (i think it will be about him knowing that he has to do this forever.)

Yeah. I don't want BB look either. If he goes with the TDK look then its ok but not BB, please no.

BatMotor wrote:So Bruce/Batman will not die thats what we can say about this interview.
Bruce will discover something about himself (i think it will be about him knowing that he has to do this forever.)

I think looking at Bane, Bruce will see himself more clearly

talli wrote:http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/629466 ... re_twitter

heard it here from Gary Oldman

The League is certainly coming

also

"I just worked with Tom on Tinker Tailor Soldier spy. In a few days, I'll be going off to do The Wettest County with him. Then we go off and do The Dark Knight Rises.......and after that we're getting married. 2011 is the year of Tom and Gary" :lol:
Anybody who doubts the League of Shadows now needs their brain checked. I also loved the tidbit Oldman threw out that the scope of this one is gonna be huge and what Bruce learns about himself in the end. Sounds like this is gonna be about the most epic Batman I will ever see. CANNOT WAIT!
Last edited by sallygucha on March 8th, 2011, 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

waveking wrote:
Yeah. I don't want BB look either. If he goes with the TDK look then its ok but not BB, please no.
The BB look is perfect its 100% Batman