Gary Oldman says THE DARK KNIGHT RISES story is Fantastic!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
rbevanx wrote:
BatMotor wrote:i dont give personal attacks to people (even if they are wrong)
Yeah but you create threads to cause arguments and waste peoples time. Just as selfish in experince of the internet, hence why I think you are being a nob from your behaviour on this forum.
Holyshit,i create threads that are a waste of time???? and who the hell are you to say that???
So threads like 'Detective Gordon' aren't a fuckingshit waste of time??? :judge:
There is soooooo much shit here you wont believe.

prince0gotham wrote:
talli wrote:

well, in 10 years...itll be 10 years since inception....and people will have a more objective view of the film
In 10 years only a quarter of the people who have seen Inception (and that's a bit unlikely) will have seen Insomnia and I doubt that a lot of people in that quarter will think Insomnia's better, even if they get a more objective opinion. Which makes me wonder why you think their opinion isn't objective now after half an year after Inception's release.

your doubts mean very little to reality

talli wrote: your doubts mean very little to reality
And your forecast means more?

prince0gotham wrote:
talli wrote: your doubts mean very little to reality
And your forecast means more?

yeah

talli wrote: yeah
I'm tired of you making me disagree with you in one thread and agree in another. Can't you just cut down on your obscene opinions and stop accusing me of something that applies to yourself. There's nothing real about your forecast right now, that's why it's a forecast and I feel stupid (oh you'll quote that won't you) for having to remind you of that. Right now, permanent or not, people think more highly of Inception that they do about Insomnia which has a higher chance to stay that way than what you're saying.

Talli's views = Fact
Everyone else's = BS
I'm sorry but that is just the sad truth :lol: :lol:

prince0gotham wrote:
talli wrote: yeah
I'm tired of you making me disagree with you in one thread and agree in another. Can't you just cut down on your obscene opinions and stop accusing me of something that applies to yourself. There's nothing real about your forecast right now, that's why it's a forecast and I feel stupid (oh you'll quote that won't you) for having to remind you of that. Right now, permanent or not, people think more highly of Inception that they do about Insomnia which has a higher chance to stay that way than what you're saying.

you asked me what I expected to happen in 10 years. I told you. Now you're upset. Learn how to not get upset when people disagree with you

your problem has zero to do with me

talli wrote: you asked me what I expected to happen in 10 years. I told you. Now you're upset. Learn how to not get upset when people disagree with you

your problem has zero to do with me
And you're taking yourself as an actor way too seriously. So much that even in this forum you never forget to 'try and act cool' and all.

talli wrote:and in 10 years you will agree with me
I wont.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
talli wrote:and in 10 years you will agree with me
I wont.
:lol: :clap: