Gary Oldman says THE DARK KNIGHT RISES story is Fantastic!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
allstarr55js wrote:Nolan has never failed me so I will expect a great film with ease.
Never failed,mwa 'Insomnia' is a big fail

BatMotor wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:Nolan has never failed me so I will expect a great film with ease.
:facepalm: No.

allstarr55js wrote:
BatMotor wrote: Never failed,mwa 'Insomnia' is a big fail
The most mainstream film Nolan ever made.

BatMotor wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:
The most mainstream film Nolan ever made.
I think Batman is more mainstream *HAND WAVED*.

BatMotor wrote:
Why the Insomnia hate? Insomnia is a wonderful film. Great performances all around, well shot, excellent story. The Norwegian original is a really good as well. I liked the ending to that one more. But Nolan made some of the events more plausible in my opinion. Either way Insomnia is a great film.

Batmotor, try watching Insomnia again. I think it may take a couple of watches if you've only seen it once.

anonymity wrote: Why the Insomnia hate? Insomnia is a wonderful film. Great performances all around, well shot, excellent story. The Norwegian original is a really good as well. I liked the ending to that one more. But Nolan made some of the events more plausible in my opinion. Either way Insomnia is a great film.

Batmotor, try watching Insomnia again. I think it may take a couple of watches if you've only seen it once.
Don't bother, he's handicapped.

prince0gotham wrote:
anonymity wrote: Why the Insomnia hate? Insomnia is a wonderful film. Great performances all around, well shot, excellent story. The Norwegian original is a really good as well. I liked the ending to that one more. But Nolan made some of the events more plausible in my opinion. Either way Insomnia is a great film.

Don't bother, he's handicapped.
:lol: :clap: :lol: :clap:

BatMotor wrote:
Insomnia is a wonderful film. It has most of the elements that made Memento such a classic and it feels more Nolanesque to me than the Batman movies and even Inception.

insomnia is better in Inception. Before you throw a bitch fit just remember that I am a bitchin rockstar...and in 10 years you will agree with me

talli wrote:insomnia is better in Inception. Before you throw a bitch fit just remember that I am a bitchin rockstar...and in 10 years you will agree with me
Its time for daily talli bullshit dose on Nolan fans :sick: