The all time rumor mill collection/archive

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
That is too awesome for words.

you also forgot Philip Seymour Hoffman as the penguin, that goddamn rumor was totally FTW :twothumbsup:

Mahiya_Borden wrote:On the Giamatti's link: "Instead, he's (Nolan) possibly going to do a film titled Inception first, which would be about "a war for the colonization of Venus." Hmmm...that's a long ways from Gotham. But Nolan needs to sow his wild oats before he settles down and focuses on the next Batman. The man has a process. Respect it."

WTF!!!! :lol: :lol:
I kind of want to see that movie...

On the Giamatti's link: "Instead, he's (Nolan) possibly going to do a film titled Inception first, which would be about "a war for the colonization of Venus." Hmmm...that's a long ways from Gotham. But Nolan needs to sow his wild oats before he settles down and focuses on the next Batman. The man has a process. Respect it."
WTF!!!! :lol: :lol:
I LOL-ed! :lol:

OVERMAN wrote:you also forgot Philip Seymour Hoffman as the penguin, that goddamn rumor was totally FTW :twothumbsup:
nope, it's been noted already 8-)

I tried to get a rumor started on comic book films that Nick Cage was going to play Tony Zucco but they didn't post it.

I tried to get a rumor started on comic book films that Nick Cage was going to play Tony Zucco but they didn't post it.
Maybe we should start it right here, right now? Although I'm not sure his mullet can handle rest of the cast?