‘The Dark Knight Rises’ To The League of Shadows?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
jcvargas09 wrote:There's no way this is part of the actual plot of the film. It's just too simple and doesn't feel like a Nolan film at all! And I'm pretty sure Jett is being sarcastic in his validation of the rumor. I'm not buying this at all, I'll wait for the official release of the synopsis.
Joker creating anarchy on the streets of Gotham is pretty simple as well. I'm not buying it either, but both BB and TDK had simple synopsis-es.

Joker creating anarchy on the streets of Gotham is pretty simple as well. I'm not buying it either, but both BB and TDK had simple synopsis-es.
Yeah, but their synopsis' weren't cheesy and cliched...

Crazy Eight wrote:
Yeah, but their synopsis' weren't cheesy and cliched...

basically

catwoman teaming up with batman is just like robin teaming up with batman...she has a vagina, but its the same logic. I doubt Nolan is doing that

a smart villain like Bane demoted to muscle and love interest, seriously? this is Nolan's new take on it? please :facepalm:

Batman-News.com wrote:
Cilogy wrote:BMN is reporting this too, what do you have to say about this BMN?
Am I BMN? I posted the rumor because it was getting picked up by "big" sites, then Jett chimed in and said it was real. I disagree with him in a lot of areas, but if he says it's real, I believe him. That said, he's only saying it's real to boost his own ego. He's not reporting it on BOF out of respect of Nolan...so why confirm it at all? He could have kept his mouth shut, and everyone would have just chalked this up under another BS rumor. He can't stand watching someone else get credit for something he knows though. When I posted the Hugo Strange rumor (which clearly was from a bad source) he bashed Batman-News.com on the front page of BOF, and tried taking credit for it. Claiming that Hugo Strange was being discussed on his members-only message board, so that's the only place the rumor could have come from. :roll:
Yeah I kind of have the same opinion of Jett, and I remember reading his post about "other Batman news sites." He's a hilarious guy.
The reason it's so hard to believe is because it's such a simple idea. We've learned to expect the unexpected with Nolan. People have been talking about Bane/Talia working together to take down Batman since the day Hardy's role was announced. That being said, I'm very excited to see all this unfold on screen. A lot of people (my included) thought Batman Begins would sit all by itself with the final movie having "The Dark Knight" in its name. But having the League of Shadows return will definitely make this trilogy feel complete, and make Batman Begins feel even more important.
Honestly it's not the idea I would have preferred, I would rather have had Nolan moving forward instead of moving backward, but you're right in that it would make the trilogy feel complete.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

I think we may have to do a ladder of believability

Actual sites that have a proven track record and break the news

Deadline.com
For what: Broke the news that Christopher Nolan would "godfather" the new Superman reboot with David Goyer on board as the writer. Also was the first site to report that Tom Hardy had signed on in Oct. 2010 to play an unspecified role.

Hero Complex - LA Times Geoff Boucher
For what: Got the first interview in which Nolan confirmed he would return for the third film in this saga. Also was the first to scoop on the title of the film, the villains that won't be used and how his Batman plays in his own world. Was the first site to receive the official press release by Warner Bros that broke the news of the casting of Anne Hathaway and what characters she and Hardy would be playing. Provided the facts that The Joker would not be appearing in any form in the next film.

Reactionary sites (meaning sites that usually cover the breaking news and have their takes on it)
EW.com
Superherohype.com
screenrant.com
comicbookresources.com
Batman-News.com
ign.com
digitalspy.com
:goNF:

...and the bottom of the barrel where making up news or reporting rumors as facts comes into play, basically dirty journalism
The Sun UK (of course)
Comicbookmovie.com (remember the fake Christian Bale interview?)
Batman-on-film (possibly one of the most despicable "reporting" I've seen throughout Begins' and TDK)

Anyone have a link to a copy of the fake Bale interview.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:Anyone have a link to a copy of the fake Bale interview.
this is one of the few sites that still have that "interview" archived since comicbookmovie.com knew how much deep sh*t they'd be in if they kept up a fake press on their cheap site.

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnoth ... 15096.html

allstarr55js wrote:
Batman-News.com wrote: He claims this is real and that he knows more that might still leaked out. He says he knows something major that he hopes never leaks. I agree. I don't like hardcore spoilers. I don't consider what leaked today to be much of a spoiler, it's just a basic plot summary.
He is a liar and does not know shit.
Just saying, but if all it took for someone to get invited to the set of the Batman films, to the premiere of the Batman films and rewarded the exclusive one-sheets Jett's been given, was to create your own site with the intention of spreading lies & producing false reports from so-called "sources", then I probably would've done it myself a long time ago.

Maybe the league of shadows will feature again. It's possible. But I'm sorry is Sam Raimi suddenly directing this film so they can just throw in the entire remainder of the rogues gallery?! Let me guess, Joe Chill is Bane right? It's the finale people. The closing of the final act. No way are any more big names like Talia and Black Mask in this unless they are small cameo roles.

I just can't wait for JGL and Marion's roles to be revealed. Black Mask I see as a mob boss and/or pawn okay. But there was no recognition even with great imagination at all in Begins of Ras having a daughter. I'm saying a huge NO to Talia. It wouldn't make sense at all.

What I mean to say is I am calling B freaking S on Superhero team up vs Supervillian team up... seriously wtf people?! I honestly don't see how they can bring back the league and not have it feel like Begins all over again. Do you want that?

This is Bane and Catwoman's time. They will have their own stories, agendas and motives just like Joker, Two Face, Ras and Scarecrow did.

Jett and BOF are irrelevant. This is Nolan Fans forums baby the only forums that matter. :goNF:

Well if Bane acts out for Talia, rather than being told by Talia what to do, then that wouldn't be bad at all. Like he maintains his smarts, figures out who Batman is, and still breaks him but it starts out as an act of revenge to please his woman. I don't know, but it seems something like Nolan would do. Twisted sort of love gift. :lol: