‘The Dark Knight Rises’ To The League of Shadows?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Sure, rumor and speculation on a movie that we won’t see for more than 16 months can be annoying, but this actually seems to have credibility and weight behind it. BadassDigest says that they’ve learned information on both the plot of and character roles in The Dark Knight Rises, and while just a rumor, it not only comes from what’s said to be a credible source, but it also sounds kind of possible.

So, on that note, might as well tell you the information that’s been given out. Selina Kyle/Catwoman – who’s already been confirmed to be played by Anne Hathaway - will end up being an ally to Batman, and not an antagonist as many people suspected. They’re teaming up to take out The League of Shadows, containing Talia al Ghul, Bane, and a character that Joseph Gordon-Levitt will be playing, that possibly being Black Mask.

We’ve heard Gordon-Levitt might join the cast in a mobster role, and Marion Cotillard is rumored for Talia al Ghul. This is said to be a trusted source, and as I said before, it sounds like it could be real. Does that mean it is? No, not necessarily, and the same article mentions how Nolan will give out fake information to throw people off. So, it makes sense to take it with a grain or two of salt, but I wouldn’t dismiss the whole thing outright.

The Dark Knight Rises hits theaters July 2012.

http://thefilmstage.com/2011/03/02/the- ... n=wordtwit
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

I don't really believe this story, source doesn't seem that reliable...

false

talli wrote:false
You'd know, wouldn't you?

Interesting theory though.

I agree with talli because he knows everything.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

apw
:think:

Jett's post actually makes me think it isn't true.

He says it's true but then asks people not to post the link. If he really didn't want people to read then why confirm it?

It feels like misinformation has been put out there and Jett is playing along by confirming it so people believe it.

Wow, sounds interesting. But who would play Thalia?

Oh Cotillard, right! good choice!
Last edited by chee on March 2nd, 2011, 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't double post please. ;)
{=}

The dark knight plot was still very straightforward, but Nolan always adds his usual twist to it. So i'm excited to see what twist he adds, and if it's true this does make for a perfect trilogy. I don't have Facebook (i Know i'm probably the only one) so what does he exactly say......