Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I think you lack objectivity if you can't admit when some of these women don't look their best. The dress and hat are both misses. That's a goofy facial expression in the first picture. She has looked much better than this.

An unrealistic perspective on women? Not at all. She's an actress. Of course she is held to a higher standard. I think its a small price to pay for the fame and fortune.

Nah, she looks edible.

I get what Rukia is saying. She looks incredibly silly in those clothes.

This is me on Halloween 2 years ago. Even I look more attractive then Anne does in that silly outfit.

Can not be unseen.

onestep2farclown wrote:This is me on Halloween 2 years ago. Even I look more attractive then Anne does in that silly outfit.
:shock: Hey, I see you haven't posted here much. Let's maybe keep it that way.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
onestep2farclown wrote:This is me on Halloween 2 years ago. Even I look more attractive then Anne does in that silly outfit.
:shock: Hey, I see you haven't posted here much. Let's maybe keep it that way.
At least when I do post, it's not the same old same old mundane bullshit that most post here.

Just having a bit of fun. :P

Rukia wrote:I think you lack objectivity if you can't admit when some of these women don't look their best. The dress and hat are both misses. That's a goofy facial expression in the first picture. She has looked much better than this.

An unrealistic perspective on women? Not at all. She's an actress. Of course she is held to a higher standard. I think its a small price to pay for the fame and fortune.
Post a pic of yourself hot stuff.

lolwtf

hey what is the link to where the pictures originally came from. for some reason my computer rarely lets me see photos when they are posted on here....