Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
It's a fucking comic-book movie, who gives a flying shit if she wear heels.. Its a universe with a sort of heightened reality, so you can relate to the characters, it's not a documentary tardface. Its a batman film. Talking realism (as in she cannot wear heels as catwoman or Banes size) in these movies is so beyond stupid its not even funny.

All you complaining 14-18year old kids should just leave and go to a batman site where you can cry about how this and that isnt from the (mostly lousy and dated) comics.

Give me a fucking break. Seriously.
@sammyjankis88

Robin wrote:All you complaining 14-18year old kids should just leave and go to a batman site where you can cry about how this and that isnt from the (mostly lousy and dated) comics.
I believe, unless you know some knowledge that's unlisted about other members ages, that I'm the only one who's said anything about my distaste for Catwoman's heels that fits into this age group. If you are in fact referring to my comments from 20 pages ago, then pay attention closely. I don't give a shit about the comics... never cared for any comic book, Batman or not. My problem with the heels is that I have 2+ years of fight training and I know first hand that I couldn't do anything with a pair of heels on. It's not something that I'm going to lose sleep over or that will diminish my enjoyment of the film, much, but it's a valid and logical complaint, and one that I have the right to state.

Wasn't aimed at you and the age comment was more generalizing or explaining what i feel about the content being posted around here. Being bothered by Tom Hardy size or things not looking like the comics or that something is unrealistic is outright lame. L.A.M.E.

Nothing in these fantastical stories is realistic. The films have themes based on the real world but other than that these movies should be enjoyd as films in their own universes. Last time I checked Gotham wasnt on the map.

I dont care if she in reality cant fight in heels, one cant run around town without a face either.
@sammyjankis88

We really need a trailer or a TDK style marketing campaign!

Look at us, we're arguing about shoes and hair colour. Put us out of our misery, Nolan.

CM_Punk wrote:
Rukia wrote:The heels are a mistake. I can already imagine Catwoman taking her shoes off and running around barefoot when the fighting gets really intense. Didn't realize Nolan was such a Die Hard fan. :facepalm:
The heels are always a mistake, but also the fact that nobody can provide a valid point as to why they don´t like Nolan´s Catwoman. First, the hair (really?) and now the heels? We need a World War 3 to clean the world of idiots.
Yes. Girls hate wearing heels. My girlfriend never wears heels, even just to walk around in, because they hurt her feet. And I'm supposed to believe a woman, by her own choice, chooses to wear high heels to fight crime in and run around in? You have got to be fucking kidding me! There is no way this would even be possible in the real world!

Forum Pro
Law
Crazy Eight, with your unbelievable two years of fight training, which believe me we are all marveled by.. did you get a chance to wear combat stilettos that were specifically made for Anne Hathaway to fight in while filming The Dark Knight Rises? All of you are saying it's impossible and illogical for her to fight in heels, yet she's doing it every fucking day on set.

BoneronFire wrote:Yes. Girls hate wearing heels. My girlfriend never wears heels, even just to walk around in, because they hurt her feet. And I'm supposed to believe a woman, by her own choice, chooses to wear high heels to fight crime in and run around in? You have got to be f***ing kidding me! There is no way this would even be possible in the real world!
Read my posts and go away. Forever.
@sammyjankis88

Robin wrote:
BoneronFire wrote:Yes. Girls hate wearing heels. My girlfriend never wears heels, even just to walk around in, because they hurt her feet. And I'm supposed to believe a woman, by her own choice, chooses to wear high heels to fight crime in and run around in? You have got to be f***ing kidding me! There is no way this would even be possible in the real world!
Just because it's a comic book movie, doesn't mean the laws of physics don't apply.

BoneronFire wrote:
Robin wrote:
Just because it's a comic book movie, doesn't mean the laws of physics don't apply.
And Batman is supposed to be the most realistic of the comic book characters.

Forum Pro
Law
did you just quote your own post?