Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Allstar wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
What...oh you mean CATHAWAY? :twothumbsup:
I was just joking. :P Cool nickname.
Actually I've seen it somewhere else, congrats to whoever thought of that.

Anne was amazing... I love how Bruce lights up in all their scenes together. :twothumbsup:

TalkOnCorners wrote:Anne was amazing... I love how Bruce lights up in all their scenes together. :twothumbsup:
its all about the Banter :thumbup:

Z. Cobb wrote:
TalkOnCorners wrote:Anne was amazing... I love how Bruce lights up in all their scenes together. :twothumbsup:
Yeah... I was also reading antovolk's transcript of the script and it's amazing how it looks so simple on paper but when you see the actual finished scene, you can just feel the chemistry between them. They were electrifying together. It has you wishing for more scenes of them together.

TalkOnCorners wrote:
Z. Cobb wrote:
Yeah... I was also reading antovolk's transcript of the script and it's amazing how it looks so simple on paper but when you see the actual finished scene, you can just feel the chemistry between them. They were electrifying together. It has you wishing for more scenes of them together.
wait...what script?

m4st4 wrote:LOL, of course it's her. :facepalm: People acting like she has no ass are ridiculous. And them legs, oh boy - all Cathaway. :judge:
It was just hard to believe after I googled her image.

I can recall that she had to lose weight in order for her to be the "catwoman" yet that gif file alone clearly shows that she had more weight than ever along with a nice ass.

Not throwing down Anna Hathaway and I've stated that I loved her role in the film and she's gorgeous. It's just really hard to find any pics of her showing some nice ass. Maybe the leather gave her a better shape?? And extra meat?? Whatever it is. I need some explanation..

I'm going to get shot by more offended fans am i?? hmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm

Ass isn't everything. She still is extremely hot and sexy. I love her. The suit may have curved her body somewhat.
Brave New World

Agreed! Ass isnt everything. Its more about the face for me and I also think she is sexy and hot. Again I would just like some real pictures of her ass along with her face being shown that everyone is going crazy for. Other wise, it has to be a body double or just some kind of camera tricks that makes it seem like she had a butt lol.

neyus wrote:Agreed! Ass isnt everything. Its more about the face for me and I also think she is sexy and hot. Again I would just like some real pictures of her ass along with her face being shown that everyone is going crazy for. Other wise, it has to be a body double or just some kind of camera tricks that makes it seem like she had a butt lol.
What do you want?
Brave New World

neyus wrote:Agreed! Ass isnt everything. Its more about the face for me and I also think she is sexy and hot. Again I would just like some real pictures of her ass along with her face being shown that everyone is going crazy for. Other wise, it has to be a body double or just some kind of camera tricks that makes it seem like she had a butt lol.
during the filming of Batman:

http://sweetannehathaway.com/gallery/th ... ?album=133
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist