Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
DKnight007 wrote:A solo Robin film with JGL would be great as would a Catwoman solo film with Anne.

Just do it right with some grittiness, with witty dialogue, a good mystery detective story with some good action and some humor and fun and a disciplined budget and I think both films would do well actually.

It's all depends on the story and execution.

A solo Catwoman film with Anne done like the Bourne films would be good, but with more spunk and sexiness though.
Fuck no.
Sigs???

Anne Hathaway gave the best performance in TDKR.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

ComptonTerry wrote:
DKnight007 wrote:A solo Robin film with JGL would be great as would a Catwoman solo film with Anne.

Just do it right with some grittiness, with witty dialogue, a good mystery detective story with some good action and some humor and fun and a disciplined budget and I think both films would do well actually.

It's all depends on the story and execution.

A solo Catwoman film with Anne done like the Bourne films would be good, but with more spunk and sexiness though.
As much as I would love to see Anne have her own Catwoman film and have it actually work out, as in getting the right Director and finding a writer who can actually develop an interesting story without Batman, I really don't think it should happen. Too many "ifs."
I totally agree! I'm not against a movie based only on Catwoman/Selina, but it should be some kind of prequel showing how she became Catwoman/The Cat. Something made by Nolan.

I'm totally against a Catwoman spin off without Batman, it would ruin Nolan's amazing trilogy/ending...

Allstar wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:Image
Where is the from and what is the relevance to TDKR?

Forum Pro
Law
Bruce Wayne posted it on his facebook, it was taken on his boat in Florence

Law_of_4 wrote:
Bruce Wayne posted it on his facebook, it was taken on his boat in Florence
you know that is my perfect dream scenario...

Forum Pro
Law
I'm not lying

Law_of_4 wrote:I'm not lying

:lol: Hilarious!

ComptonTerry wrote:

:lol: Hilarious!
"Ra's al Ghul likes this" :lol: :clap: :twothumbsup:

LMAO