Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I hated the heels when I first heard about it.

But now I love them and wouldn't have it any other way. When she kicks the dude in the balls after he asked her if it was hard to walk, I was like

YEEEAAAHHH NOLAN.

chee wrote:I hated the heels when I first heard about it.

But now I love them and wouldn't have it any other way. When she kicks the dude in the balls after he asked her if it was hard to walk, I was like

YEEEAAAHHH NOLAN.
Lol yeah I thought that line was great.

yogamble wrote:What was the one thing? Is this a Curly from City Slickers one thing or are you talking about when she high kicked the lever to the window washing machine?
Stabbing Stryver in the leg.
Brave New World

John Blake wrote:Image
:tooexcited:

very nice.

Very cool, where did you find it? :tooexcited:
Brave New World

^ I think it's a scan from that magnificent piece of fan literature: The Art and making of The Dark Knight trilogy - still waiting for my piece.

John Blake wrote:^ I think it's a scan from that magnificent piece of fan literature: The Art and making of The Dark Knight trilogy - still waiting for my piece.
Oh yes. me too. :cry:
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
John Blake wrote:^ I think it's a scan from that magnificent piece of fan literature: The Art and making of The Dark Knight trilogy - still waiting for my piece.
Oh yes. me too. :cry:
I got my copy yesterday, haven't had a chance to read it but it looks so good :twothumbsup: