Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
thedisabledcubicle wrote:You have an utterly unrealistic perspective on women if you don't think she looks good there. She might not be professionally posed, make-up'ed and air-brushed, but you can tell she has a natural beauty.
Because god forbid they look like supermodels themselves lol
Rukia wrote:I think you lack objectivity if you can't admit when some of these women don't look their best. The dress and hat are both misses. That's a goofy facial expression in the first picture. She has looked much better than this.

An unrealistic perspective on women? Not at all. She's an actress. Of course she is held to a higher standard. I think its a small price to pay for the fame and fortune.
Just because there is a higher standard, doesn't mean there should be...
And like you said she's an actress, not a model so therefore whether her intention is to look good every time or not. Either way it's still not her job to.

onestep2farclown wrote:
EnzoTheBaker wrote:
:shock: Hey, I see you haven't posted here much. Let's maybe keep it that way.
At least when I do post, it's not the same old same old mundane bullshit that most post here.

Just having a bit of fun. :P
I will admit that your post was in no way mundane. :lol:

Forum Pro
Law
onestep2farclown wrote:This is me on Halloween 2 years ago. Even I look more attractive then Anne does in that silly outfit.

Today's breaking story.

Nolan Fans commit suicide by the dozens.

onestep2farclown wrote:This is me on Halloween 2 years ago. Even I look more attractive then Anne does in that silly outfit.
Greatest.Post.EVER.

Rukia wrote:I think you lack objectivity if you can't admit when some of these women don't look their best. The dress and hat are both misses. That's a goofy facial expression in the first picture. She has looked much better than this.

An unrealistic perspective on women? Not at all. She's an actress. Of course she is held to a higher standard. I think its a small price to pay for the fame and fortune.
I like the dress and the hat could work if her hair wasn't pulled back so tightly. The combo of tight bun and hat is not working, but that's not Anne's fault, it's her stylist's. :lol:

Even with the goofy expressions and stuff (let's be honest, I don't care who you are, not everyone is caught in the best facial expressions on camera), it's still clear that she's a natural beauty. But there are misses along with the hits when it comes to styling even beautiful women.

Anita18 wrote: I like the dress and the hat could work if her hair wasn't pulled back so tightly. The combo of tight bun and hat is not working, but that's not Anne's fault, it's her stylist's. :lol:

Even with the goofy expressions and stuff (let's be honest, I don't care who you are, not everyone is caught in the best facial expressions on camera), it's still clear that she's a natural beauty. But there are misses along with the hits when it comes to styling even beautiful women.
I agree with that ;)

Forum Pro
Law

Law_of_4 wrote:Image
Three thumbs up!!!
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

For fan shot photos in shitty quality, the pictures aren't bad. In Imax on screen in the way nolan shoots the film, the editting etc. catwoman can only look fantastic.