Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
mao

Anne Hathaway was by far the best Catwoman adaption yet! :clap:

Her best scenes were the Wayne Manor event and the Bar shootout scene. In the Bar scene it showed her real cunning sly nature of the character, she looked incredible, the music really set the scene, that bass rumble at the begginning and climax of the bar scene, Hanz Zimmer was a genius. It could have been the really effective dim lighting of the bar scene, but did anyone else notice that Anne Hathaways pupils were really dilated in that scene? they were like giant black saucers, it helped make her look more beautiful and bold, I wonder was she on something (maybe Valium or something to keep her calm and cool) but I'm not sure as she's a good girl by nature! Image :P

1) Firstly what I wanted to find out is, does anybody have shots or video footage of her doing that backflip out the window in wayne manor? She obviously had to be on wires but I would love to know how exactly they achieved that perfect jump.

2) Can anyone upload the featurette on the blue ray edition called "A girls gotta eat" that is all about the charecter of her? i'm desperate to see that video but havent got the opportunity to watch the blue ray version :thumbdown:

3) does anyone know the exact name or location of that bar they shot that shoot out scene in? Is it in New york? I wonder would it have taken them a full day to shoot that scene because it ran so smoothly and seemed as if it was a multi cam shoot, it probably is more likley a single camera shoot though and just incredible acting. Anne Hathaway ALL THE WAY! :clap:

Found this from google, turns out its from page 572 of this same thread.

my favorite shot of Anne in the movie is this
She looks so confident and dangerous, like a lion. I wish Catwoman kept her wavy hair.
As for the bar scene i found this

the first time I saw TDKR in the cinema, I was late as I had a car accident. I sat down just as Selina is entering the bar. The bar scene was so amazing that I forgave myself for missing the first few scenes.
Anne has large eyes and I am sure she didnt need any medication for the bar scene

Pictures of Anne's audition as Catwoman

She looks so much better with the wavy hair than the straight hair in the movie

who was she reading the part with?

zonda wrote:Pictures of Anne's audition as Catwoman

She looks so much better with the wavy hair than the straight hair in the movie
Agreed, although the straight hair didn't look bad either.

LedgerJoker wrote:who was she reading the part with?
The almighty Jesus Bale

[
Whoa! What's going on there? Why does Bruce have his hand on Selina's face. Isn't there a video of this yet?

LedgerJoker wrote:

[
Whoa! What's going on there? Why does Bruce have his hand on Selina's face. Isn't there a video of this yet?
JesusBale is blessing her. :thumbup:

On a serious note, it's apparently the ballroom scene where he took the necklace from her. It did kinda look like he was cradling her face which I loved because I thought it was a missing scene.