Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
CallMeSelina wrote:[But to explain this one, she had to lose fifteen more pounds after TDKR for Les Mis, so, you know.

15 pounds?

Hi guys i'm new
I absolutely loved anne in this movie! She was the best :)
I was kinda suprised that Selina just killed people in the movie... I mean she shot like 2 guys in the bar right?
Has anybody got a video of the bar scene and the last fight with selina on the batpod or killing bane?
Would love to see that again

Selina

SelinaKyle3 wrote:Hi guys i'm new
I was kinda suprised that Selina just killed people in the movie... I mean she shot like 2 guys in the bar right?
Has anybody got a video of the bar scene and the last fight with selina on the batpod or killing bane?

Selina
There are bootlegs to be found online, but why not go see the movie again in the theatre? It would make for a far better experience and you would be supporting the filmmakers to ensure that they can make more movies.

@celestin
Trust me I really wanna see the movie again in theaters but I haven't got the time for about 2 weeks and I really need to see some Selina kicking ass again!
Do you have a link to a streaming bootleg? Because I only wanna see some scenes, cause I hate bootlegs, but I will get through it for this movie :p

SelinaKyle3 wrote:Hi guys i'm new

Selina
Hi! Selina definitely was the best with Bale!! 8-)

I was surprised Selina killed people too, since it's in her rules usually to not kill anyone I think^^ But it was a good addition to her character in TDKR! She needed that to survive people like Bane ;)

Last edited by CallMeSelina on April 30th, 2015, 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dont remember seeing this before

I am not a fan of Anne Hathaway. She annoys me in real life and often in her roles. I'm not saying she's bad; she's just not my cup of tea. However, I will say that I enjoyed her in TDKR. She gave a somber movie some refreshing humor with some of her lines. Of course, I wasn't too thrilled with her when it comes to Bane's end, but I understand why the writers chose her for that particular moment.

And while Bane appealed to so many of us fangirls, it's only fair that the fanboys had something to...ahem...catch their eye. ;)

zonda wrote:Image
:tooexcited:

ComptonTerry wrote:
zonda wrote:Image
:tooexcited:
Dat body. :tooexcited:
Brave New World