Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
m4st4 wrote:Image
Meow!
RISE.

SilverHeart wrote:Image

LOVING those pics!!! I loved her way of walking too! Very sexy and self assured! ^^

Anne indeed nailed Catwoman from head to heel, my favorite part of her walk was right after the shootout in that bar, when she sneaks into the shadows... soooo in the character, she was perfection right there!

m4st4 wrote:Anne indeed nailed Catwoman from head to heel, my favorite part of her walk was right after the shootout in that bar, when she sneaks into the shadows... soooo in the character, she was perfection right there!
Indeed she is perfection.

m4st4 wrote:Anne indeed nailed Catwoman from head to heel, my favorite part of her walk was right after the shootout in that bar, when she sneaks into the shadows... soooo in the character, she was perfection right there!
Yep, I LOVE that part too!!!

I also love the way she's walking here:

Bruce is totally checking her out by the way :P But I guess, which guy wouldn't? ^^

Batcat wrote:

I also love the way she's walking here:

Bruce is totally checking her out by the way :P But I guess, which guy wouldn't? ^^
Lol Bale definitely got distracted by her ass when they did that take and they just kept it.

ComptonTerry wrote:
Don't even mention The Leg Cross, first time on the batpod. Or those little... emotions, when speaking with Batman.

First time on screen, she was actually Anne Hathaway in ''serious'' mod - you know, been there-done that. And she gets inside Selina right after ''Ooops.'' - and she stays inside miss Kyle's skin.

m4st4 wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:
Don't even mention The Leg Cross, first time on the batpod. Or those little... emotions, when speaking with Batman.

First time on screen, she was actually Anne Hathaway in ''serious'' mod - you know, been there-done that. And she gets inside Selina right after ''Ooops.'' - and she stays inside miss Kyle's skin.
Yeah I noticed that right after "oops" she transitions to her Selina persona. Well done.

ComptonTerry wrote:
m4st4 wrote:

Yeah I noticed that right after "oops" she transitions to her Selina persona. Well done.
1) Anne Hathaway

Ooops.

1) Facial expression
2) Tone of her voice
3) The way she moves
->everything changes

Batcat wrote:

I also love the way she's walking here: :neutral:

My god that was one of the sexiest walks . The way her ass moves in that scene . Seductive . Pure Selina :tooexcited: