Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Fuck her appearance, every new bit of footage shows that Anne has given a great performance as Selina.

I've gained more and more confidence in her acting in TDKR over time.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:Fuck her appearance, every new bit of footage shows that Anne has given a great performance as Selina.

Same here, she clearly nailed the role.

Egami wrote:
Cilogy wrote:Fuck her appearance, every new bit of footage shows that Anne has given a great performance as Selina.

Same here, she clearly nailed the role.
Her delivery of the "Dont be Shy" line is awesome.

She is going to nail this role as Selina/Catwoman. Don't be shy :clap:
Does anyone think there will be a Bat/Cat fight in this movie?

I also noticed that Selina destroys the stack of cars that block a tunnel (Correct me if its not) which were shown to be protected by Bane's men earlier.
Anne Hathaway was great in this trailer. She will own the role. I will be surprised if there is anyone still not convinced that she can play the role as written in this story. I am sure her performance, along with most if not all of the cast, will be well received come July 20.

From the moment they announced that she was cast, I never doubted that she could pull off Catwoman. She's a pretty dedicated actress. When Anne hath a will, Anne Hathaway

I'm glad that everyone is finally seeing what me and a few other members have been saying for some time time.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

I'm still not 100% convinced of this, but I agree that her performance (from what I've seen in the trailers) is much better than I expected. :D

I like that the character is an Anti-Hero and not a full villain, but, on the other side, I haven't seen something really memorable in Bane, let's see how this turns out... 8-)
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

Forum Pro
Law
I just love how she casually turns the corner to a merc, (who she probably knows) and says... "he's right behind you.." at first I thought she meant Bane lol but then you hear Batman say..
ME

That moment is such a lovely callback to Batman's first "full" night in action in BEGINS.