Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
chee wrote:Didn't read the spoilery bits, but good interview!
Awesome interview :D

But those were the best part! :-D

How can you say that without reading the entire article? :lol:

The spoiler parts arent really new information.

Very cool. Can't wait to see her high heels in action!

She might be sympathetic to Bane's cause but I'm not convinced that she's working for him. That described scene might be her ruse to help Bruce escape.

THE-DARK-KNIGHT wrote:Selina Kyle / Catwoman
starts out already working for Bane
:think:

Probably Selina
hates Bruce and imitates the Batman besides
I agree.

I like the bot about the heels. I knew Nolan wasn't stupid enough to include them just to make her ass look good.
Last edited by GothamGirl on December 29th, 2011, 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragon_316ca wrote:
How can you say that without reading the entire article? :lol:
Magic. :ugeek:

Nah, I skimmed through it. Read the bits that didn't seem to have spoilers. :P

TalkOnCorners wrote:
She might be sympathetic to Bane's cause but I'm not convinced that she's working for him. That described scene might be her ruse to help Bruce escape.
Hmmm, you're right TalkOnCorners, that's possible.

I still think
that initially she might be working with Bane, though. Bane presents himself as the herald of justice and freedom for Gotham, so maybe she's deceived by him, just like she is deceived by Bruce's fake playboy persona - until she sees who Bane and Bruce really are, and decides whose side she really wants to be on.

As for that scene, I get the impression it will be one of Catwoman's first appearances, so personally I don't think it's a ruse.

Lynn wrote:
TalkOnCorners wrote:
Hmmm, you're right TalkOnCorners, that's possible.

I still think
that initially she might be working with Bane, though. Bane presents himself as the herald of justice and freedom for Gotham, so maybe she's deceived by him, just like she is deceived by Bruce's fake playboy persona - until she sees who Bane and Bruce really are, and decides whose side she really wants to be on.

As for that scene, I get the impression it will be one of Catwoman's first appearances, so personally I don't think it's a ruse.
Great interview!
I agree with both of you Lynn and TalkonCorners: I think she's either just agreeing with Bane's cause but isn't working for him or she's working for him in the beginning, but once she'll learn who Bruce really is behind his playboy mask she might switch sides... Hopefully! I can't see Selina going on and killing people or agreeing with such a thing, it would be completely Out of character I think