Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
What if Catwoman is all bubbly and annoying?

BoneronFire wrote:What if Catwoman is all bubbly and annoying?

Then I wouldn't like catwoman.

warnerg wrote:
BoneronFire wrote:What if Catwoman is all bubbly and annoying?

Then I wouldn't like catwoman.
LOL! She's making wisecracks the whole time, annoying Batman. That would be really bad.

BlairCo wrote:
Mason01 wrote:Her identity could be a problem. Without any sort of cowl, she's a lot more exposed to the world. But you know, I'm not complaining because it isn't a big issue for me. It really does depend on what she does, where she goes and what kind of rules she may have as to talking to the citizens of Gotham, if you get where I'm coming from.
Hey, if Clark Kent is convincing with only just glasses, I'm sure Selina Kyle can keep just as much a low-profile.
That's probably why Nolan didn't choose Superman for his movies :lol:

I agree though with your theories about
Selina being kind of bad and a great thief for the first half of the movie then helping Batman out when he really needs it, then... Well I don't know :shh:

Huh... Is that meant to be Anne dressed as Selina? Or Anne at some party or something?

Batcat wrote:Huh... Is that meant to be Anne dressed as Selina? Or Anne at some party or something?
Are you seriously asking this question?

Those pictures are not flattering at all.

You have an utterly unrealistic perspective on women if you don't think she looks good there. She might not be professionally posed, make-up'ed and air-brushed, but you can tell she has a natural beauty.

thedisabledcubicle wrote:You have an utterly unrealistic perspective on women if you don't think she looks good there. She might not be professionally posed, make-up'ed and air-brushed, but you can tell she has a natural beauty.
I fully agree, she looks rather attractive in those pictures. People will always try and find flaws, but it just ain't happening. ;)